15

IPINAGSALIKOP ni Nayumi ang mga braso sa dibdib. "I'm sorry," she whispered but didn't meet his eyes. "Naguguluhan ako sa nangyayari. Narinig kong binanggit mo ang pangalan ng taong iyon kaninang kausap mo si Kurt." She turned worried eyes to him. "Hindi ba at nakakulong si Ignacio?"

"Kasama siya sa binigyan ng presidente ng parole noong isang linggo. Ayon sa balita'y mahusay ang record niya sa loob ng bilangguan."

"Dati siyang militar, Ivan. Marami siyang mahihingan ng tulong upang makapaghiganti." Sinisikap nitong pigilin ang pag-ahon ng takot sa dibdib.

"Nakasubaybay ang mga tauhan ni Kurt at malalaman natin kung siya nga ang may kagagawan nito. Ayon kay Kurt ay malinis ito."

"If Kurt said that... then I must believe him, mustn't I?" Her voice trembled. "I don't want to be scared, Ivan. But I am now..."

Sa dalawang hakbang ay nasa harap na siya ni Nayumi at kinabig ito payakap. Protectiveness surged through him like tidal waves. He was overwhelmed by his own emotion to protect this woman from any harm, imaginary or real.

"I guess I have never really forgotten that episode of my life. Sometimes there were nightmares... a man pulling me from the van's floor... and I wake up screaming." "Sshh. No one's going to hurt you, Nayumi. I promise you that."

May ilang sandaling nanatili si Nayumi sa mga bisig niya. Pagkatapos ay tumingala ito. "Kiss me, Ivan." He went still.

"Please." Niyuko niya ito at tinitigan. His eyes searched hers. "Nayumi, last night—"

"Was deliberate," she said. "Sinadya mo upang magalit at manlaban ako. You can be rough, crude, and vulgar now, but I won't fight you this time. Ivan. Pero hindi ako naniniwalang magagawa mong sabihin sa akin ngayon ang mga sinabi mo kagabi..."

"I am not a saint, Nayumi. I want you. Natitiyak kong alam mo na iyan. If I kiss you now, you know I won't stop from there."

"Then don't," she said. "Pagkatapos ng pagliligtas mo sa akin sa mga kidnapper ay agad akong ipinadala ng pamilya ko sa Amerika. They thought I have recovered from the trauma of that day. But little did they know that my fantasies of you had kept me going through those months.

 Always, in my dreams, a knight in shining armour would come and save me... subalit tuwing tatanggalin ko ang helmet sa ulo ng knight ay wala siyang mukha. Give that knight a face, Ivan."

His face tightened. Hinawakan niya ito sa magkabilang balikat. "Don't make me a hero, Nayumi. I am not. You can ask Kurt everything about me. I've killed—"

"Bad men... spies and terrorists. And kidnappers. Don't torture yourself about your former job, it won't make a difference to me."

"You'll hate me afterwards. You're vulnerable right now and I can't take advantage." "Define vulnerable."

"In your case, it's easy. Dumating ka rito sa Davao dahil masama ang loob mo sa papa mo at sa yaya mo. And that jerk of a man you left in Manila. Today, your car was vandalized and your room was ransacked. All these things made you vulnerable." He took in breaths, then gazed at her. "I don't want you falling in love with me, Nayumi. And you might if we made love. I am not worth it. I am not very good at commitment. In the end, I always say good-bye." Would he? With this woman?

TILA patalim na itinusok sa puso ni Nayumi ang huling sinabi nito. But there was no way she would let him know how his words wounded her.

"Trust me, Ivan. It won't happen." It's hard to fall in love with someone you already loved, she thought with agonizing reality. Kanina, nang maramdaman niya ang matinding panibugho sa babaeng nagpakilalang girlfriend ni Ivan ay natiyak niyang umiibig siya rito.

"Don't tempt me like this, Nayumi..." His heart pounded against his chest, his mind flooded with images—wild, erotic images of them making love.

"Don't make me beg, Ivan." She tiptoed and brushed her lips against his. He groaned, humulagpos ang kontrol sa sarili. He reached for her and claimed her mouth. The kiss was meant to be gentle and comforting. But when she shuddered as his lips touched hers, all pretense of gentleness flew away. His hunger for her took over.

Napasinghap nang malakas si Nayumi. Dahil hindi lamang siya hinahagkan ni Ivan. He possessed. Seduced. Corrupted. Then his hand found her breast and her nipple immediately swelled to the heat of his palm, the nipple hardening and distending.

"Tell me what you want me to do, darling... tell me what you like..." he murmured, his mouth trailing kisses from the corner of her mouth to her ear. The tip of his tongue traced the outer swirls of her ear before sliding inside.

She sucked in her breath, then she shivered. Inakay siya nito patungo sa kama, barely breaking the kiss. Sa sumunod na mga sandali ay ang nagmamadaling pagtatanggal ni Ivan ng mga damit nila at ihagis ang mga iyon sa sahig. Nayumi gasped at the touch of his body against hers. He was fever hot. He bent her back over his arm and fastened his mouth on her breast, flicking his tongue against her nipple, then sucking hard. Nayumi couldn't contain her cries.

His knee parted her thighs then his hand went down to cup the apex of her thighs. Nayumi tensed.

"Relax, darling, I won't hurt you." Of course, you'll hurt me, no matter what you do... Nang tumayo ito sandali kanina at naghubad, she had a glimpse of his sex. She was awed, mixture of fear and excitement filled her. She moaned and tensed her body as his finger delved deeper. She opted to tell the truth. "They say the initial pain doesn't last very long."

Then he went dead still. Tumaas ang katawan nito at tinitigan siya. Hindi siya umiwas ng tingin bagaman gusto nang sumabog ng dibdib niya sa matinding kaba sa galit na nasa mga mata nito. "Fu—ck you," he murmured furiously.

"Oh, you will," she said cockily. "You can't stop now just because I'm a virgin, can you?" He gritted his teeth. "Oh, I can, believe me. Provided I don't touch you again." Her smile was faint. "How ironic. You're on top of me right now, just in case you have forgotten..." She took a breath. "Don't be damned honorable, Ivan, because you're not. You just said so. And this is just sex."

A muscle in his jaw flexed. His gaze were like daggers. Yes, this is just sex. "Perhaps you're right. It is just sex..." Then he kissed her again, a kiss that meant to punish. He ground his teeth against her lips and Nayumi could taste the blood in her mouth.

Muli ay gusto niyang matakot. She awaken the beast in him. But it's too late to turn tail now. Besides, she loved him. She wanted him. She would never forget tonight for the rest of her life. Subalit sandali lang ang karahasan. His kisses softened, his touch gentled. The wild black cat was tamed. And yet the urgency, the hunger, and the passion was not diminished.

*********Happy Weekends mga beshie :) Stay hydrated at mainit na ang panahon. Para na rin pala akong summer ngayon, since lagi naman akong HOT char hahaha - Admin A **************