꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚂𝚒𝚡: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚞𝚗 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜 ꧂

꧁ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

"THE SACRIFICE IS COMPLETED IN STAGES
as the full moon sets." Elijah explained as he, Alaric, Stefan, and Skyler stood outside the old witch house, "First, the werewolf is killed, then the vampire. Finally, the doppelganger. Once Elena dies, the curse will be broken. Klaus will become a hybrid."

"So when do we attack?" Alaric asked.

"Elena's death will activate his dormant werewolf side. He'll be vulnerable during the transformation. That's when Bonnie comes in." Elijah explained his plan further.

"And you're sure Bonnie will survive this?" Stefan questioned worriedly.

"If she can deliver him to the brink of death, I'll finish the job myself." Elijah promised, just then Stefan's phone began to ring, he answers it as he walked away from Elijah and Alaric.

"Skyler," Elijah called as the woman watched her brother, she turns to look at him, "Come with me for a moment, if you will."

Alaric gave Skyler a strange look as she nodded, following Elijah out of hearing distance from where Stefan stood.

"Can I trust you to not tell my brother of our plan?" Elijah asked her lowly.

"If I tell him, my brothers die, Elijah." Skyler said in a soft yet stern voice, "So yes, you can trust me. But if it ever comes between Elena and them... I don't care what they say, I'll save my brothers."

Elijah nodded, "And will you tell Kol of our plan?"

"There's nothing I keep from him, Elijah, you know that."

"Well, then it's time to start." Elijah said sternly, "Kol will ruin our plans if he knows of them."

"Kol will stand by his wife's side, my side." Skyler protested sternly, a fire blazing in her eyes.

Elijah nodded in defeat as Skyler walked away, returning to stand beside Alaric just as Stefan looked over at them.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Skyler asked confused and worried as her brows furrowed.

"He's going to use her as the vampire in the ritual." Skyler heard Damon say on the phone which only confused Skyler more, "Who?" She asked.

"Oh my god."

___________

"Why did he take Jenna?" Bonnie questioned as she stood outside with Elijah and the twins.

"A punishment for meddling." Elijah explained.

"Klaus was going to use Tyler and Caroline. But Damon rescued them."  Stefan told her.

"Then we need to go." Bonnie said, "Now. Before Jenna's been sacrificed. I can kill Klaus myself."

"Bonnie... if you use that much power, you'll be dead. We've already been through this. It's not an option." Stefan told her sternly.

"Neither is letting Jena die."

"Well, Stefan would agree with you." Elijah said knowingly.