꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗: 𝙰𝚜 𝙸 𝙻𝚊𝚢 𝙳𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 ꧂

꧁ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

"GET OFF OF ME!"
Damon yelled at Stefan as Skyler walked into the house the next day.

"You're not doing this." Stefan argued sternly.

"Just did. You know what happened to Rose, Stefan." Damon told his brother as Skyler set her keys down, walking into the room with furrowed brows.

"What's going on?" Skyler asked confused, she gasped when Stefan used his strength and speed to throw Damon forcefully into the cellar causing the eldest Salvatore to let out a groan.

"I don't care you're not dying today." Stefan said to Damon, not yet acknowledging Skyler as he closed the cellar door on Damon, locking it. He then looked at Damon through the bars in the door.

In the cellar, Damon was still on the ground but turned to look at him.

"What's the plan superman?"

"I'm gonna find a way out of this." Stefan said softly, it wasn't a hope, it was a promise.

"Oh right. A miracle cure. Good luck with that one." Damon responded sarcastically, sounding defeated already.

"I got Bonnie looking for something, anything." Stefan told him.

Damon scoffed, "Always the hero, Stefan."

Skyler stepped up, still confused as ever, "What's going on?"

Damon looked at her as she met his eyes through the bars on the cellar door, "I got bit by Tyler Lockwood. So just tell me goodbye now, get it over with." Unable to hold it back anymore, Damon started coughing, rolling onto his stomach as he coughed into his hand.

Blood, Skyler could smell it immediately.

"Lie still. Conserve your strength." Stefan advised before he walked away.

Skyler stole a glance back at Damon before following her twin, grabbing onto his arm after they got upstairs, she stopped him, "Tell me what happened. Now."

____________

In the eery old witch house that practically screamed 'haunted,' Bonnie Bennet lit candles on the floor with a match as Stefan and Skyler stood by.

"I'm not sure this is going to work." Bonnie admitted.

"You've done a seance before, right? Contacted Emily Bennet." Stefan said, Skyler looked over at him, catching on.

"One of the witches might know how to save Damon." Skyler finished, Stefan nodded.

"Let's just hope they want to." Bonnie responded nervously.

Bonnie cast the spell causing the candles in the room to start burning, voices whispered around them of people that weren't there. Skyler's eyes widened as she turned in a circle, the voices shocked her and almost scared her as she looked for the invisible source of them.

"Bonnie? Bonnie?" Stefan called.

Bonnie opened her eyes abruptly, "Emily." She whispered when suddenly her voice shifted and changed, shifting into a voice that Skyler hadn't heard in over a hundred years; a voice that belonged to none other than Emily Bennett.