XXVIII.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

   I first woke up to a blonde close to my face, her usual grin was twisted into a scowl. 'Where the fuck am I?"

   "Hello...?" I greeted her, it was only the two of us. I assumed she was the only one on watch guard duty...but why was she watching me?

   "You're not Izuku nor Ochako...but I could get used to you" She hummed as she inspected more of my features. "What's your name?"

   "I'm Y/N, who are you?"

   "I'm Himiko Toga!"

   "Toga huh, you don't look much older than me.. What are you doing in a place like this?"

   "What do you mean?!" She waved her arms up and down, almost hitting the knocked out Bakugou. "I'm good enough to be in the League!"

Himiko's Quirk grants her the ability to
transform into a physical lookalike of another
individual, as well as copy their voice. She can only
transform into people whose blood she has ingested.
The more blood she drinks, the longer she has
access to that person's form

   "I'm not doubting that! I'm just curious." I shifted my chains, there were gloves connected to the chains.

   I felt my pockets to see if my own pockets were still intact. My legs were aching from standing for hours. There was a chain around my ankles and waist, I sighed.

   "Is it uncomfortable?" I looked up to be met with bright yellowish-greenish eyes. I jumped a little as she touched my chains, her hands were cold... "I would unlock you but i don't know what you even do-- what's up with your hands?"

   "Oh, I guess it's to prevent me from using my quirk?"

   "What is your quirk?"

   "Oh... I don't know if I should tell you, you're not doing anything for me." I jingled the chains, hoping that she would unchain me. Instead she got up and bolted to one of the stools.

   "Kurogiri won't mind if you sit on one of his fancy stools! Now, I'm being nice with you because you're a guest here at the LOV, however you shouldn't test my patience ...." She warned and pulled out a knife, brushing it across my cheeks, I sat on the stool. 'Story time it is I guess...'

   "I basically can stop time, kinda... it's difficult." I was hoping that she took that answer and walked off but instead she pulled up a stool next to me. Her eyes never left my own, "I can't really do much with it, I can only really hold time...I can't go back or forward yet..."

   "Have you ever tried?"

   "Well...kind of, it's difficult to even hold time itself..."

   She rested her chin on the palm of her hands, "That sounds like you haven't been trying."

   "You have my quirk then, you see how hard it is!" I huffed and tried to cross my arms, well the best I could. "I'm just kidding--please don't take my blood."

   "Well, I tried before and it was all weird... which sucked, your blood was so sweet." She stuck out her tongue, "No matter how long i was there for, it would come out and then revert itself back into your body... can you stop time even when you're unconscious?"

   "I have no idea..."

   "You don't remember anything, huh.." I avoided her eyes, "What happened?"

   "I actually hit my head on the entrance exam... I have no idea what happened before then. I've just been going in blindly and I'm tired of this all..."