When someone flirts with you

Isabela:

-She comes to stand next to you and puts an arm around your waist, staring absolute DAGGERS at the person flirting with you.

-She gets very touchy-feely, putting flowers in your hair as you talk to the person, kissing your face, and calling you affectionate nicknames whenever she has the chance to talk.

-When they leave, she kisses you gently. "They do know you're mine, right?" she asks as she rubs your cheeks with her thumbs.

Dolores:

-Her gaze anxiously flits back and forth between you and the person.

-She desperately hopes she's just being paranoid, but the signs are too heavy to ignore.

-She politely clears her throat to interrupt your conversation. "Excuse me, but we're dating, if you could stop flirting with them, please."

Luisa:

-She wrings her hands together as she watches your conversation, too afraid to say anything.

-But if the person says something that crosses the line, that's enough for her to put a hand on your shoulder and stare them down.

-"I don't think you know, but I'm their girlfriend. You don't have a chance."

-When they leave, she takes her hand away and worriedly whispers, "They don't have a chance, right?"

Mirabel:

-She has an arm around your shoulders and politely makes conversation with the person, not even realizing that they're flirting. (You probably don't realize, either)

-It's not until they lean closer to you and say, "I hope to see you again very soon," that she comprehends what's happening.

-"Wait a minute-" She stares at you incredulously after they leave. "Were they flirting with you?"

-You panic: "WERE THEY???" And she knows she doesn't have to worry.

Camilo:

-He can see that it bugs you just as much as it bugs him, but he doesn't say anything, keeping his arm around your waist and glaring at the flirt.

-If they go too far, though, he snaps.

-"Hey, back off- they clearly don't like it. Besides..." he says as he kisses your cheek, "They're with me."

Bruno:

-He presses his lips tightly together and sends irritated looks toward the person, hoping they'll get the message.

-They don't, so he sighs through his nose, looks them dead in the eyes and says, "I'm dating them, in case you haven't noticed."

-He gets frustrated with the people in the town easily, and people making moves on you puts him in a grumpy mood for the rest of the day,