Chapter 12

LEONARDO

It's finally Monday, I can't wait to have my date with Savanah.
Well for me it's a date.

When I first asked her about the dinner, I thought she would refuse me but I guess I got lucky.

I told my parents about the dinner and they were ecstatic.

My mother even asked Savanah to accompany me to the charity ball which happens every year before Christmas.

Which is kind of exciting for me this year if she will come because all these years I have never taken anyone there with me.
And I certainly don't plan on dancing in that ball with anyone but Savanah.

I texted her telling them the venue and the time for the dinner. I wanted to call her but I didn't want her to think I am some creep.

She replied to my message within a second with a cute cupcake emoji, which made my whole day. I couldn't keep the dam smile off my face.

I only realised it when Nick pointed out it.

The last 4 days were the happiest since I still think about the time when she reacted like her life wasn't worth it.

It made me heartache. When I called her beautiful the other day her mouth flew open and her eyes got more wide.

Adorable

She looked cute with her sleek bun. The hairstyle looked gorgeous on her. Well, everything does.

It's 5 in the evening right now, and exactly there are 2 hrs left to meet Savanah.

I made sure everything should be perfect for her, last night Connor and I went to my restaurant 'delight' where Savanah is gonna meet me.

We both planned how the tables are gonna be arranged, I know she likes music so the background has light Beethoven music.

Everything would be perfect but not the kind that can freak her out.
I don't wanna scare her by getting the environment overwhelmed by that.

I hate eating in public, plus I also want to know her personally without anyone interrupting us, so I thought of having a personal table at the terrace just for her.

I don't want other people to look at her, especially men Savanah has an unknown habit of making other people's heads turn at her.

I noticed it when she was singing in the cafe that day and the other day when we both were in the cafeteria, all the men were gawking at her.

Every man looked at her and it made me look sternly at each one of them.

I reached the restaurant 30 minutes before I could meet her to have last-minute checks. I texted her to let her know she could take her time, but not long otherwise I could die.

Me: take your time, I will be waiting:)

Savanah: no problem I am gonna leave in a few minutes. See you there.

Me: do text me when you reach the restaurant I will come and get you.

Savanah: no problem, thanks🧁.

Again the cupcake, Questa ragazza è la perfezione. (This girl is perfection.)

I last time checked everything, I even told the manager to send a female waitress for taking our orders.

Not wanting any other Men to have her attention other than me.

Suddenly my phone buzzed with a message. It was Savanah.