$ 30 $

CHAPTER 30
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

December 24th. Christmas.

"Christmas is tomorrow," Ashtray stressed after Estrella handed him a plate of pancakes that looked like a reindeer, with bacon as antlers and whipped cream as eyes.

"Ion care white boy," Estrella shot back and glanced down at him as he watched her fix Fezco some reindeer pancakes as well.

Ashtray didn't understand that most Hispanics celebrated on the 24th, and since Estrella had been calling the 24th Christmas and acting as if it were Christmas, it was driving him fucking crazy.

"So shut up and eat your reindeer pancakes," Estrella told him and reached into the mini Oreos bag, grabbing two and placing them in the middle of each whipped cream eye as pupils. "Done."

Ashtray rolled his eyes as she pushed him away from her, then sat down at the table.

"If we do this shit my way then you'll be able to open your gifts at 12 a.m.," Estrella informed him of her family's traditions.

Ashtray glanced over at the Christmas tree, which was full of presents from and for Fezco, Ashtray, and Estrella.

Fezco was serious when he said that Santa would be getting Ash and Estrella everything on their list that year. And also a little more, so he definitely surpassed in who was giving the most gifts.

"They good?" Estrella asked as she finished fixing Fez's plate, he had woken up early to go run a quick errand and was on his way back.

She set the plate down at his spot on the table and looked at Ashtray for a response, who looked up at her with his big eyes and nodded.

She smiled at how adorable he was and patted his head before going back to the stove to fix her own plate while Ashtray examined the one and a half done gingerbread houses on the table.

The lil family of three successfully built the first one last night but Fez he left the second to Estrella and Ashtray while he smoked a blunt on the couch, which resulted in him becoming horny and stealing Estrella from Ash to ' go to sleep '.

Ashtray wasn't stupid.

Well he was oblivious to what they were really gonna do at first, then he heard the faint sound of Fez's headboard hitting the wall as he turned his Xbox on to play Call of Duty, and then he saw the fresh hickey on his brother's neck while Estrella fixed the collar of the long sleeved polo he had put on that morning.

"Sorry," Estrella whispered to Fezco as she ran her finger over the love bite. "Let me try to cover it up before you go."

"Cover it up? Shit, if anything I'd let you gimme another one befo I go," Fez told her and smirked.

"Another what?" Ashtray asked from where he counted how many presents under the tree were for him.

"Nothin bruh," Fez responded and glanced down at the chains hanging from his neck as his girlfriend straightened them out.

Ashtray glanced up at the couple and took a good look at Fezco, eyes landing on his neck as Estrella pressed a kiss onto the love bite.