Skip

Greyson

"Go fuck yourself"

About twenty-two minutes later we reached where Angelina's been held captive by Addy. It feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my chest when i found out she was still breathing.
I just hope she hasn't been hurt. I doubt it though. She would do anything to press my buttons and she does just that by breathing.

Addy has been getting a very short temper with Angelina's comebacks and isn't afraid to kill her whatsoever. Which terrifies me. I know she's planning on making me choose between Angelina or Raylnn and as hard as it sounds it's going to be a tough choice. But in a heartbeat i'd choose my daughter over Angelina.

But once Browyn found out she had an idea; she said that we should lure her into a trap making her think i choose Raylnn which i do, but if we play our pieces right we can save them both.
Alo informed me that his whole property is being guarded and trapped.

Lucky for Alo he has an escape that no one besides myself know about because i created the damn thing.

He's going to try to escape with Raylnn through the tunnels which will lead him into the city pipe line and he'll exit in town by an escape car. I have four of them parked around the main lines of the city where he will be at. The plan for Angelina is a little tricky and has about a ten percent chance of working. Which is very, very low. We would bring Addy to an lake we used to go to dates on and do the deed there. Never by choice as always.

_____________Flashback_____________

Greyson

Addy asked my if i wanted to go on a date with her at this lake today, and when i told you i got butterflies i couldn't help but blush. Addy is so perfect. Not Angelina perfect, but a good replacement for sure. I brought some flowers for her as well as a pack of condoms. Her request.

I've been waiting for about ten minutes before she finally decided to show up. She got out of her vehicle walking towards me in a sundress that rides up on her upper thighs. Her hair was curled while clipped back in a clawclip. "Hello, gorgeous" I say as she smiles up at me blushing.

I love when she smiles, the impact i have on her. It's so addicting. "Greyson, can we just have sex? I need a distraction." My heart drops. I- I didn't plan on having sex at the moment. I just thought we could walk around and talk. Hoping that would distract her from the condoms she told me to buy. I chew on my bottom lip. "Can we just talk? I feel like we haven't done that lately, just fucked. Is that okay?" She rolls her eyes. She crosses her arms over her chest before her lip starts quivering.

"Greyson.. i really need this. If you don't do this i'll have to break up with you. I really need this distraction." I shake my head. She can't be serious? Threatening me like this. Is it worth the risk? No. Yes. "What distraction, Addy? It's spring break. You said you had a busy free week."

"I'm pregnant, and it's your fault! You didn't pull out quick enough. That's rape, Greyson. Do you really want me to turn you in to the police for rape?" I drop the flowers and condoms. She's pregnant? With my baby? I'm going to be a father? This is like the worst - best thing to happen to me. But how did i rape her? She literally fucking begged me to fuck her. I wore a condom and pulled out. She even said she was on birth control.

She bought the condoms, and gave you one. Do you get it now?

"I'm getting an abortion. I need a break from you." What the hell did i do? "Wait can we please talk about this? As a couple. I understand it's your body, but i'm also apart of this. It isn't just your feelings you need to be concerned about here." She huffs turning to walk away. Before she leaves i very faintly head her day, "I should show you how it feels"
___________End of Flashback__________