Against The Door

Scarlett smirked in to the kiss and kissed back, changing their position and pushing Y/N against the door. Both of them fighting for dominance and Scarlett licked Y/N's bottom lip, asking for an entrance, but Y/N didn't open her mouth.

Scarlett growled and harshly cupped Y/N's chin, while her right hand go down on Y/N's breast and massaging it through her shirt. It made Y/N let out a moan, and Scarlett took the opportunity to slip her tongue inside Y/N's mouth, she moans as their tongues met.

Scarlett kisses down onto Y/N's neck, biting and licking.

Y/N tilted her head, giving Scarlett more room to place wet kisses on her neck. Her head snap to look at Scarlett when the actress pulled away from her neck and is now looking at her, Y/N moaned when Scarlett slipped her hand inside her sweatpants.

"Oh, shit." Y/N closes her eyes in pleasure as Scarlett rub her clit.

Scarlett can feel herself getting wetter and wetter as she looked at Y/N's face.

"Fuck!" Y/N moaned and she had to hold Scarlett's shoulders as the actress entered her with two fingers.

"Yeah, you like that?" Scarlett husked, biting Y/N's earlobe. She pulled away and looked at the woman that she's finger fucking. The woman that she has been thinking about.

Y/N opened her eyes and nodded, "Yes— fuck!" She had her eyes rolling back as Scarlett went even faster and deeper, curling her fingers inside her.

"You gotta be quiet, baby." Scarlett said, smirking. Then she leaned in, kissing Y/N's neck.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Y/N bit her lip to stop herself from moaning so loud. "Scar, fuck, Scarlett!"

Scarlett smirks and pulled her head away from Y/N's neck to watch the soldier gain.

"I'm gonna fucking cum!" Y/N moaned and gently slammed her head against the door, tangling her fingers on Scarlett's blonde hair.

Scarlett let out a moan herself as she watches Y/N cum on her fingers, looking so fucking hot. Scarlett never felt this way, she never act this way. And she certainly never thought that she'll be fucking a girl. But she loves it. She fucking loves it, Y/N looked so beautiful.

Y/N lazily opened her eyes, and moan one last time when Scarlett pulled out. She looked at Scarlett as the actress cleaned her fingers with her tongue and Y/N felt herself turned on again.

Scarlett smirked after cleaning her fingers, "You tastes so delicious, baby." She said and stepped back a little.

Y/N blush a little.

"Can we talk now?" Scarlett asked.

Y/N laughed weakly, "Sure."

**

"I think I like you." Scarlett said as soon as Y/N walked out of her bathroom.

Y/N stopped and looked at Scarlett, "Okay, what?"

"I think I like you." Scarlett repeated.

"I heard you the first time," Y/N said, "Just, what?"

"What?" Scarlett frowned.

"You think you like me?" Y/N asked.

Scarlett nodded. "I'm still not sure what this makes me, but I'm willing to try and figure it out. If you're willing too?" She said, biting her lip.

Y/N approached the bed and sat in front of Scarlett. "Scar, I just let you fucked me against your door. We both know the answer to that." She said, chuckling. But really, her heart is beaming with happiness. She do have a chance after all.

Scarlett blushed, chuckling. "Right."

"We can take this slow," Y/N said. As much as she wants to be in a relationship with Scarlett, she won't ever force her. "I'm willing to wait for you."

Scarlett smiles, "Thank you. Let's take things slow and see where it leads us."

"Deal," Y/N said, smiling. "But... can we kiss? Just kiss." She said, smiling sheepishly.

Scarlett laughed, nodding her head. "Of course, baby."

Y/N smiles and peck Scarlett's lips. "Let's watch?"

Scarlett grins and nodded her head, "Sure. What do you want to watch?" She asked, opening her arms for Y/N.

Y/N immediately cuddled up with Scarlett, while the actress opened her television. "Can we watch Marvel movies? I wanna catch up." She said.

"Oh," Scarlett said, shaking her head.

"What?" Y/N asked.

"Is Natasha still your favorite character?" Scarlett asked back.

Y/N nodded her head, "Yeah always, why?"

"No reason," Scarlett said, "Um, let's watch them in order." She added.

"You're acting weird," Y/N said, chuckling. "But whatever, what are we watching first?" She asked.

"Definitely not Endgame." Scarlett answered. She doesn't have the heart to tell Y/N what happened to her character.

"Why? What's with Endgame?" Y/N asked, looking up at Scarlett.

"Um," Scarlett licked her lips, "Nothing much."

Y/N shrugged, she pecked Scarlett's jaw and looked at the television, "Whatever you say, Scar."

Scarlett just chuckle and played the first movie.