7

━☽【❖】☾━

"Beel?"

Belphegor nearly tripped on his own feet, only for you to latch onto his hand and support his weight. You laughed. "Belphie, you're easily excitable when it comes to your twin, huh?"

"You did it!" Belphegor's eyes lit up as he stood upright once more.

Much to your surprise, a pair of arms encircled your waist. Your eyes widened. Belphegor didn't seem to put much thought into his actions. You bore your usual polite smile as your vision blurred.

You could feel heat crawl up from your neck, pooling beneath your cheeks.

"Hehe. Belphie, you look really comfortable hugging him like that."

Beelzebub's voice was heard. Both you and the aforementioned demon stiffened, before Belphegor awkwardly released his grip on your waist. You cleared your throat.

"I didn't make him say that."

"...I hope so." Belphegor turned his head to take a glimpse at you, only to be met with a slightly flustered male. You averted your gaze from him and turned to the side, not wanting for him to see more of you.

"You can blush here?"

"I'm not blushing, idiot."

"Hmmm..." Belphegor grinned cheekily. Although you weren't looking at him, you could practically feel his actions. You rolled your eyes and huffed.

A few seconds passed before Belphegor finally let the subject go.

He turned to his twin and grinned. "I've missed you, Beel."

"I've missed you too, Belphie." Beelzebub smiled and scooped up his twin in a tight hug. Belphegor felt the air leave his lungs as he was now suffocating. "A-ack...! Beel...! I can't...b-breathe...!"

"Sorry, Belphie. It's just... I haven't seen you in a while. There are tons of things I want to tell you about." Beelzebub excitedly spoke as he carefully released his twin. Belphegor laughed.

"Really?"

"Mhm!"

You stood by the sidelines, watching with a smile as the duo interacted. It seems your image of Beelzebub was already enough to drive Belphegor into such a high state of happiness.