8

━☽【❖】☾━

"...Are you an incubus?"

"Excuse me?"

"You're pretty bold to invade my dreams."

"...Do incubi have effects on you?"

"...No?"

"Then why would you conclude I'll be one? Do you find me to be attractive?"

"Are you fishing for compliments?"

"...Is this your way of confirming that I am attractive?"

"...I'm leaving."

"Belphieee~" You latched onto his arm with a whine. The Avatar of Sloth sighed exasperatedly. "You frequently avoid questions when it comes to yourself."

"Why? Do you want to know more about me?"

"...What's your name?" Belphegor wasted no time and went straight to the point. You were caught off guard.

"...Oh, um, that..."

"(M... (M what?"

"No. What are we, close?" You mocked. Belphegor exhaled, irritated. "So we're not?"

"Are you guilt tripping me into saying we are? Because that's too obvious."

"...Fine. Be like that." Belphegor rolled his eyes. You hummed with a smirk, clearly amused. "You tell me. Are we friends?"

"You don't seem to think so."

"Aww..." You chuckled. "Well, if you say yes, I'll tell you something you might want to know, but will forget when you wake up. So, pretty much useless anyway."

"...Yes, we're friends."

"...Is this bribery?" You pondered, mostly to yourself. You then shook your head and laughed. "Belphie~ So we are friends!"

"Yeah, yeah. So, the information?"

"..."

You paused, prompting Belphegor's anticipation to rise. You then hummed.

"Your dreams are bittersweet. I find it hard to separate them sometimes."