Chapter 26: Trust issues.

TIME SKIP TO FEW WEEKS LATER...

Jimin: Hello, Y/n?

Y/n: Yes, Jimin? Did you and abeoji find something?

Jimin: No we are searching everywhere in her home but for now there is nothing really special.

Y/n sighed in deception and suddently she heard Seo-Jun in the background.

Seo-Jun: Jimin, i found this!!

Jimin: Really?! Wait Y/n, i'll call you later.

Y/n: Ok see you later.

With that she cut the call and sighed in relieve.

Y/n: At least they found something.

Suddently as she was about to go toward her room to relax, a guard came while running and bowed.

Guard: Your Majesty!

She hummed while turning to him.

Guard: Your Majesty lost his temper and is about to kill the woman who is in the basement.

Y/n: WHAT?!?!?

He came as quick as he could because Y/n told him to keep Ha-rin alive.

She quickly ran there with the guard and walked downstairs.

As she arrived there and entered in, the next scene made her shocked.

Taehyung was pointing his gun at Ha-rin, ready to shoot her.

Y/n: Taehyung!!

She ran to him and tried to take the gun from him.

Y/n: Leave this right now!!

She tried to take it away but he just tightened his grip around it.

Taehyung: This woman will die by my hands right now, i will kill her!!!

Y/n: Stop Taehyung!! You can't kill her right now!!!

She finally succeeded in taking the gun from him and gave it to the guard who was standing beside them.

Taehyung breathed heavily and Y/n grabbed his both arms.

Y/n: Love, please don't rush your decisons. This is not the right time.

Taehyung: She is just born to die mercilessly!!! She can't live her life while i'm suffering because of her!!

He was about to go to her and strangle her with his hands but Y/n pushed him back.

Ha-rin was really scared at this time, she felt like she was about to die.

Y/n: Taehyung!!!! Come to your sences!!! We have to know the truth before killing her, you can't just let her go that easily!!

Taehyung looked at her blankly.

Taehyung: Which prooves? Prooves to show that my dad is innocent?! This is impossible!!

Y/n: Taehyung, please don-

She suddently stopped when she felt her belly hurting her.

Y/n: Ahh!!!

She shouted slightly and Taehyung widened his eyes.

Taehyung: Y/n! Are you ok? Y/n?!

She crouched down and started to cry silently.

Looked like she took so much stress and shouted a lot, which was not good for her child.

Taehyung quickly carried her and ran upstairs, to bring her to their shared bedroom.