𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 22

𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Y/N, I think today you have to stay in my home
𝐘/𝐍 : But uncle Jin..
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : If you don't want to stay here it's ok, Y/N.
𝐘/𝐍 : No, uncle Jin it's not like that what you think.
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : So ?
𝐘/𝐍 : Ok, I will stay at your home today.
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Thank you Y/N.Now go and change your wet clothes.
𝐘/𝐍 : But uncle Jin I have only one clothe with me and now It is completely wet.

Y/N take only one clothe with her because she did not knew she have to pass that night in Jin's home.

𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Ok, I have to do
something.

Then Jin gives Y/N one of his over size hoodie.When Y/N go for changing she feel that the smell of Jin's perfume is still visible on this hoodie.Then Y/N slowly take it in front of her nose and start to smell it.

𝐘/𝐍 𝐩𝐨𝐯
Uncle Jin I want to feel the wrath of your body.I want to put my head on your chest and want to hear your heartbeat.I know that it will never be possible.I will never be yours.Actually my destiny is forbidden in front of you.

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬

Jin is going toward the kitchen counter but then he noticed that Y/N is on the kitchen and she is cooking something.Then she asked to Y/N

𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Y/N why are you cooking?Where are the maids?
𝐘/𝐍 : I told them to go back today.
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Why?
𝐘/𝐍 : Cause today I want to make our dinner by my own hand.
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : But be careful.Don't burn your hand.
𝐘/𝐍 : Yes, I will.

             𝐉𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Y/N today your looking so much beautiful.Your hair, the over size derss just perfectly match with you.
business party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬...    ❤❤

𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅.......