Chapter Fifty-Seven : Quarrel

I approached her and handed her the potion vial.

"Hm?"

"It's the cure, Imperial Empress." I smiled. Her eyes widen and she turned around and forcefully jammed her husbands' mouths open and shoved the vial down their throats.

"That's what you get you, idiots! I told you your sister is bloody crazy!" She bonked them both in the head.

While the twin Emperors were knocked out cold on the floor, the Empress went and stood in front of Princess Calantha, confronting her.

"Zed, you can smash her head on the floor harder you know?" She told her son.

"What if I kill her?"

"Hm..just say it was accidental." She shrugged. Zed nodded his head nonchalantly and picked up her head and smashed it on the ground.

*knock knock*

"Easy on her, we wouldn't want our only source for information dead would we~ ? "

I whipped my head on the entrance but the next thing I know there were hands wrapped around me.

" Beautiful Miss! Glad to see you here as well~ " The pink-headed guy from before had his hands around my waist.

"H-Hi?" I blurted out confused.

"Oh my, Oh my~ Our beautiful princess is here as well? What a not coincidence~" The human with Silver hair sang.

"Brother, finally you are here." Zed sighed.

"Brother?? " I raised a brow.

"Oh, this is my brother Elvi-sama." He introduced the vampire from earlier but also someone from Phantom Abyss.

"Your brother is part of Phantom Abyss?"

"He never told us but I had a hunch." He shrugged.

"So what you said did happen.." I heard the guy from the demon race whisper.

They talked about what to do to Princess Calantha and Zed's brother, Nikolaevich Vlad Lucius Lazarus used his authority as the next Emperor of Lazarus to imprison Princess Calantha and to proceed with a rushed court seeing to condemn her to death row but they won't kill her without further juicing information out.

It took the next day for the Emperors of Lazarus to wake up and they did, they were met with a very furious wife.

"You two never learn your lessons, do you?" She repeatedly tapped on her foot.

"Honey-"

"Don't you 'Honey' me. I've told you from the day you two courted me that there's something mentally wrong with that wretched witch and yet the two of you don't listen. I know she's your sister but at least don't be blind by the obvious lust she shows!" 

"I'm sorry Honey but as you've said, she is our sister. We just shoved it aside and thought of it as a phase that she'd pass-" 

"A PHASE?!"

"Love, please calm down. Let's just imprison her for now till the court hearing." 

'Boy, the last thing you say to your wife is to calm down.'

"Why? The two of you are the Emperor, couldn't you just condemn her to death?" The Empress' rage was showing through her face. I have a bad feeling about this.

"I-It's hard to condemn someone whom you grew up with to cherish. She's spoiled rotten by our parents and never had a proper guide through romance so we thought she'd grow out of it. In the end.. still our sister but if it is a death sentence that awaits her then we shall push through it."