54 - You Want to Hold My Hand?

Ji Fanyin's phone vibrated despite being on 'Do-Not-Disturb' mode.

She had set her phone such that both her clients and the little reservation app were able to reach her when her phone was on 'Do-Not-Disturb' mode.

The vibration showed that she had received a new reservation request on her app.

She glanced into her bag, but she didn't take out her phone to take a look.

However, her phone continued vibrating for quite a while. She was receiving a whole chain of notifications. It even caught Song Shiyu's attention.

He turned his head over to look at Ji Fanyin, but he surprisingly chose not to ask anything at all.

Ji Fanyin casually turned around and looked behind them before remarking, "It doesn't look like he's following us."

Though his soul seems to be with us right now.

It can't be that Bai Zhou is impulse shopping on the reservation app right now, is he? How many times did my phone vibrate earlier?

Ji Fanyin tried to do the calculations. The earlier vibration seemed to last for a long time.

"I really don't know how he managed to find us," said Song Shiyu contemplatively. "Does he know your address? He isn't be stalking you, is he?"

Regardless of whether it was intentional or not, Ji Fanyin thought that she needed to tread carefully around those words. There was no way she would reveal her address to her clients that easily.

Song Shiyu had a rough idea where her neighborhood was, but he didn't know the exact address. Bai Zhou shouldn't know her address yet. As for Li Xiaoxing... he had already dug up everything from the very start.

"How could he not know where the Ji Residence is?" That was how Ji Fanyin chose to answer the question.

"..." Song Shiyu pressed the lift button. "It could be dangerous if he knows where you live. There's no saying that he might attempt to pull something."

Ji Fanyin nodded in response. "I'll be careful."

Why else do you think I'm hiding my address from you all?

As she looked at Song Shiyu, a wicked idea suddenly surfaced in her mind. She asked, "You'll come right away at a call if I were to really meet with danger, right?"

Song Shiyu turned over and looked at her with eyes so intense that it looked almost as if he was a sinner repenting to a cross.

"That's right," he murmured a promise. "So make sure to look for me first if you ever meet with trouble."

A few more people came over to wait for the lift alongside them.

Ji Fanyin glanced at the strangers around them before tiptoeing toward Song Shiyu and waving him over with a secretive look on her face. Song Shiyu obediently moved his ear over to listen to whatever she was going to say.

"You'll definitely be my first choice," Ji Fanyin whispered quickly. "Because 'Ji Xinxin' likes Song Shiyu."

Those were the exact words that Song Shiyu told her in the bar that day.

Those words made her cringe badly back then, so she solemnly vowed to find an opportunity in the future to stuff those disgusting words back at him.

As she had expected, Song Shiyu's expression stiffened up right away.

"Ah, the lift is here." Ji Fanyin pointed to the lift and began making her way over. "Shiyu?"

"Mm..." Song Shiyu stiffly made his way into the lift.