Kids?

As Diluc walked into Angels share he saw a mess, by mess i he meant Kaeya, Venti, Rosaria and other adventurers just wasted and passed out. But what shocked him the most was he saw a little girl with cat ears and pink hair he heard she was a bertednder who hated drinks, wasted. He ran to her knowing she's a minor. (Its said in Diluc's line about Diona he actually relate and don't hate her)

Diluc: Excuse me miss? Wake up! Diona wake up! Miss-?

Diona: Daddy? Are you done drinking? Lets go home daddy..

She closed here eyes again after saying that.

Diluc: Diona listen, did you drink any wine or alcohol. Answer me..

Diona: oh i drank some of that drin-

Diluc: Your  12 right?!

Diona: y-eah!

Diluc: Charles what happend?!

Charles: She was waiting for her dad here then asked for drinks- She was getting so angry we didn't know what to do. Oh she has a total of 3 bottle of wine on her tab.

Diluc: are you fu- No. Diona Im taking you to the church.

No respond..

Diluc carried passed out Diona to the Church where he met Barbara.

Barbara: Master Diluc hello! Wait is that the sweet girl Diona? What happend?!

Diluc: She- she drank 3 bottle's of wine, and well-

Barbara: WHAT!! Sisters! Give her to me i'll make sure she gets healed.

Diluc: Thank you Barbara, i'll check on her later.

Barbara: Diona's a minor so lets just hope for the best

As Diluc was about to leave church he saw Jean on her Sunday prayer's..

Jean: Well..well. You rarely come for prayer's and now your here. Whats the occasion?

Diluc: Diona, drank 3 bottle's of wine- Her dad is such a assh-

Jean: What? that poor girl just want's love from her dad.. She's always alone. Her mother died i few years ago.. might as well be a orphan so better parents can take her.

Diluc: Sometimes i just want someone to take care off like a child, it gets so tiring you know. like holy crap-

Jean: Didn't your mom wants you to have kids? 

Diluc: well i mean yea. But i dont know, im just 22 and well the life ahead looks-

They chatted for a bit well rant to eachother a bit.

Church sister: Master Diluc, Diona has woke up.

Diluc: Can i see her-? Im not her family though-

Sister: uh.. Well sure this way. Oh miss Jean are you coming? 

Jean: mmh sure.

They walk in to a crying Diona in the church's bed (the church is like a hospital/church ok-)

Diluc: Diona.. i-

Diona: I hate you! Your the owner of the wine industry in mondstadt and thats the reason my daddy always drink! I hate you.. Its so lone;y being abandon here. I just want someone to play with or just take care off me! I-- hate you so much Diluc!

Jean and Diluc was speechless. How can you respond to a child after saying that.

Diluc: Diona i know you have problems that hurt but drinking as a child? Do you know how-