Chapter 6 "Why?"

"Instead of coming to base right away to start planning, you went out on a little date with your girlfriend" Comrade Joo sneers at Sooho as they enter the basement of Taegeuk Hardware Store.

"Leader Im!" Eung-Cheol salutes as he noticed the pair, the other North Korean spies following.

Sooho nods in acknowledgment to Eung-Cheol and the others, ignoring Gyeok-chan's words.

"Comrade Im" Gyeok-Chan calls out once again. "Did you not hear what I said, while you were busy with your stupid date our comrade died at the hands of those South Korean Bastards"

"I heard you the first time Comrade Joo" Sooho answers back expressionless, while he feels terrible for the death of Geum-cheol. He needs to move forward as to not let any more men of his die from this stupid mission. "We can talk later. First, I need to communicate with the North about certain changes on the plan"

"Certain changes? Date? Girlfriend? What? " Eung-Cheol asked clearly confused, he stared at the other spies who only shrugged not knowing what is going on. "Leader you went on a date" Eung-Cheol grinned "who knew Im Sooho knew what a date was or that other girls besides his sister exist" he laughs.

Sooho rolls his eyes at the blatant tease. "My face is now known to the ANSP, so it will be hard for me to move. And the money will be placed at the mountain near the Dorm that I was last seen at, which in my opinion is a stupid idea if they want me to get it" he turns to face the other spies "I've gotten intel on areas where the ANSP would not find us, its best to change the position of where the money will be placed, and to change the date when we bring Professor Han to the North, We can't go at December 6 the sea will be watched by the South Korean Military we go either early or later" he tells them

Gyeok-chan furrows his eyebrows clearly skeptical at the words of their leader "And how do you know all that?"

"The future," He thinks

Sooho remains quiet, slightly glaring at Gyeok-chan daring him to disobey his order.

Sighing, Gyeok-chan just shakes his head and passed Sooho to the other room, he mumbles loud enough just for Sooho to hear. "Don't think you're that trusted by the North Comrade Im"

Sooho sighs as he hears those words.

He knows, he now knows that the North would abandon him without a second thought just for the money, how they would threaten his sister's life just to keep him loyal. He knows that now.

It just took a hostage situation with the girl he loves to let him see that.

They watch as Gyeok-chan leaves the room, the other spies turning their attention to Sooho, who was wearing a crisp blue suit.

"We're glad you're alright Leader" one of them greets happily

Sooho smiles in acknowledgment "Thank you, I am glad you guys are alright, were there any problems in the past few days?"

"None sir, We still have intel on all of Professor Han's Schedule we can take him tomorrow in the church"

"Tomorrow?" Sooho asked raising an eyebrow, "You're that confident?"

"Yes sir, it's our best shot, we planned on breaking you out of the dorm today if you haven't escaped" the other replied

Eung-Cheol presses his lips together, "How did you escape? And where did you get those clothes? Where are your old ones?"

Sooho looked down at the suit he was wearing, the scene of Youngro giving him her brother's clothes flashed through his mind

"Here, these are the clothes you will wear tomorrow for the Open House," Youngro tells him as she silently observes his build wondering if the clothes would fit the man.