94 - Which Ji Fanyin?

Ji Xinxin is not aimless.

The engagement of the wedding was almost three weeks ago. During this period, Ji Xinxin repeatedly tested it several times and was able to confirm that she was pregnant.

She has a Li Xiaoxing child.

Originally, Ji Xinxin intended to conceal this bargaining chip temporarily, pretending to be too busy to pay attention to the things that she hadn't come to during her period, and waited for Li Xiaoxing to find a chance to show it when she got better, so that she could move to the step of marriage logically.

That was the previous plan, to be able to marry into the Li family, to have a good relationship with the elders of the Li family, and it is even possible to save Li Xiaoxing.

And now... Ji Xinxin only had the first two goals left.

She no longer cared about Li Xiaoxing.

Li Mingyue is always going to get married. Perhaps there is only one child of Li Xiaoxing, and it is impossible for the old-school Li family to not want it.

Ji Xinxin took a deep breath. She adjusted her expression in the mirror, trying to put on that kind of careless expression again.

But she just can't do it well.

Obviously she used to be a person who could see through the weaknesses of men and make them play round and round. In just six months, she questioned herself to where she is now.

Probably, self-confidence is originally built on others, so once it is denied by that source, it collapses extremely fast.

"It doesn't matter, the expression is not important." Fan Tezhu said by the side.

Ji Xinxin glared at him.

Does this mean that "the only thing that is important is this face"???

But she didn't quarrel with Fant's helper, stood up straight and walked out of the bathroom to the direction of the ward.

Li Xiaoxing refused to go to a private hospital abroad for recuperation, and he chose to stay in a domestic hospital.

Ji Xinxin didn't bother to think about why, she was already a little **** her own and exhausted.

If everyone has goals and pillars to fight for, some are for money, some are for ideals, and some are looking for excitement, but for Ji Xinxin, she is eager for the admiration and love of others.

I don't know when, the worship and love that have surrounded her for more than ten years have gradually disappeared.

... No, not far away, they not only disappeared, they also became disgusting and showed fangs to her!

Not to mention the man, even the parents blamed her for the crime.

Even if it's just a piece of snow, it can crush the treetops when it accumulates, let alone Ji Xinxin, who has made a mistake from the foundation.

Her only pillar right now is Lyon.

Leon is the person who cares about her most. Even if they haven't seen her for a long time, Leon still sends her messages to ask about her situation almost every day.

It didn't take long for the group to come across the Chinese New Year. After a long holiday, Ji Xinxin announced that she was engaged.

Although it is to catch the ducks on the shelves, it is also a real blockbuster news.

After that, Ji Xinxin was busy preparing for the engagement, and Li Xiaoxing fell ill after the engagement... She hardly went back to school.

Several schools had to temporarily find a few French-language students to top up because of her release of pigeons.