98 - When Have You Ever Had Her?

Ji Xinxin heard the news of "Ji Fanyin will come" from Li Mingyue.

She was startled, her first reaction was to protect her belly, and then she asked. "Why?"

"Do you really need to ask?" Li Mingyue asked her back.

Ji Xinxin closed her mouth.

The question that just blurted out just because she was too surprised.

What else can Ji Fanyin come for? Of course it was for Li Xiaoxing.

Ji Xinxin told Li Xiaoxing of Ji Fanyin's true identity that day. The first thing she noticed on the spot was a burst of retaliatory pleasure, as if she had finally transferred the pain and depression of this period to Li Xiaoxing.

In addition, as she had imagined before, she did receive preferential treatment because of this child.

Can come with preferential treatment, there are cold reception and house arrest.

Since Ji Xinxin said that "the current Ji Fanyin is not the former Ji Fanyin", she had to answer a series of questions after Li Xiaoxing became sober.

Although Li Xiaoxing couldn't move his limbs, he seemed to have regained his sobriety and reason.

Accompanied by Li Mingyue and Fan Tezhu, he asked most of what Ji Xinxin knew.

Ji Xinxin killed her and didn't say anything about the dream, only that she found that Ji Fanyin had changed people in her body, and gave many examples of evidence.

And this almost exactly matches what Li Mingyue knew.

After that, Li Xiaoxing finally agreed to meet and diagnose with a psychiatrist.

At the same time, Ji Xinxin found that her personal freedom was restricted.

The scope of her activities is stipulated in this hospital. Even if she walks in and out, there is an assistant by her side, and she will not be allowed to act alone. The reason is that she needs to take care of her baby.

Even if Ji Xinxin makes a call, he must first make it clear who the caller is.

No one even mentioned the matter of marriage.

On Ji Xinxin's head, there was only a fiancée that was completely unprotected by the law.

Even if she wanted to change to another man at this time, with this name on her head, with a child who was stern, the difficulty could be described as **** level.

But Ji Xinxin didn't want to give up the child in his stomach.

Unless she reaches the end of the mountain, she will follow the path in front of her.

"When will she come?" Ji Xinxin asked obediently.

"She decided to call." Li Mingyue looked at her, "... she also asked me to say hello to you."

Ji Xinxin bit the tip of her tongue, and all she heard from this understatement of "greeting hello" was all ridicule and ridicule from the winner.

The Li family invited Ji Fanyin to see Li Xiaoxing, and he was polite, and Li Mingyue personally came to invite him;

But what about her? Obviously carrying Li Xiaoxing's child, he is still an outsider in Li's family.

Ji Xinxin swallowed the **** smell in her mouth and smiled reluctantly. "She is not my sister."

"My brother and I have read your sister's diary, and I know you have hidden some things," Li Mingyue took out a cigarette between her fingers and didn't light it. "But it doesn't matter. The most important thing to you right now, protect the child in the stomach."