101 - I'm Back

The corners of Chen Yunsheng's mouth curled slightly, and then he held it back together with the dimple, "Yeah."

Ji Fanyin took out his mobile phone and checked the time, "The next thing, we'll talk about it later."

Chen Yunsheng made a frankly disappointed voice.

Ji Fanyin ignored his protest, "Will you watch a movie after dinner? Or do you want to go out?"

Chen Yunsheng widened his eyes, "I thought my sister would have something to leave after lunch."

"Come early just in case."

The young man immediately said positively, "Then you can do anything with your sister-but you should not go out. Driving back and forth will waste your sister's time."

After he finished speaking, he got up and happily cleared the table, and halfway through, he seriously refused Ji Fanyin who tried to help.

"No," he said very coldly. "My sister will watch TV over there. I'll take care of this."

After a few months of internship, I began to speak like a social person.

Ji Fanyin amusedly raised his hands to indicate that he would not interfere with his way of cooking a husband, "Can you turn around?"

"Look what you want." Chen Yunsheng raised his head abruptly after speaking, "Ah, the bedroom is just..."

Ji Fanyin didn't mean to rush into the young man's bedroom. After asking him which bedroom was, he nodded and went to the living room.

Chen Yunsheng lived in an ordinary two-bedroom apartment, with one bedroom and another room he used to make a small studio, and then the living room and kitchen.

Looking at it this way, there is not a big gap with college students who have just graduated.

I don't know if it was packed up urgently or kept it all the time. In short, the whole room looks bright and clean, and there is no dust on the handles of the lockers.

Ji Fanyin walked around in the living room, then went to the studio to look around, and found a stack of cooking books inside, and there was a detailed cooking trial and error note next to it.

Student Chen is really serious in class.

Ji Fanyin didn't touch anything. After reading it, he walked back to the living room and sat down to read the message from Zhang Ning.

Zhang Ning was quite shocked by the fact that the person who was taken to the bureau by Li's father was actually Cen Xiangyang.

 [He is crazy, even if the family is in politics and law, it does not mean that he can restrict the personal freedom of others. Bear the consequences? Now the Li family and the Cen family might be knocked on.]

Although the tone of voice was very surprised, the expression of eating melon that I followed at the end revealed his true emotions.

Ji Fanyin went to Weibo again.

There are almost no secrets in this Internet age. Not to mention Zhang Ning's ability to eat melons everywhere. The news of the tabloids spread faster than anything else. The suspected arrest of Cen Xiangyang has quickly climbed the hot search. .

However, as a public figure, he was the only one who was pushed into the hot search. Both the Li family and Ji Xinxin were temporarily invisible from this incident.

Ji Fanyin glanced at the progress bar one last time and put the phone down.

Chen Yunsheng just came out carrying the fruit, and sat down beside Ji Fanyin a little restraintly. There was a gap between the two who could sit another person in.