102 - I Am Allowed To Be Selfish Too, Right?

After the body regained consciousness, Ji Fanyin's soul seemed to still have the memory of the last time. The first reaction was to open his mouth and take a deep breath of air, like the last struggle of a drowning person.

The lungs were quickly filled with fresh air, and the whole person came alive.

Ji Fanyin opened his eyes abruptly, and the long back who turned away and left in front of him seemed to be still printed on the bottom of his eyes, but it was the TV wall in the living room that jumped into his sight.

She touched the sofa under her **** a little awkwardly, remembering that this was another Ji Fanyin carefully selected and bought at a high price.

Although knowing that the other Ji Fanyin's ability to make money is unparalleled, the price of the sofa still makes Ji Fanyin feel a bit painful to remember now.

She sat on the sofa in a daze for a while, feeling a little at a loss.

But once she emptied her mind, her brain would automatically start thinking about things that didn't make much sense.

That's knowledge that ordinary people don't need to know for a lifetime.

...

After Ji Fanyin jumped the river, he actually regretted it.

But the water was so fast that she could not swim up by herself, and after struggling for a moment, she lost consciousness.

It was December when she regained consciousness, and another Ji Fanyin in her body had already begun to kill.

For the next few months, Ji Fanyin stayed in the room without fatigue or hunger, watching another Ji Fanyin use his body to live a completely different way.

Then, another Ji Fanyin finally had enough energy to go back to his own world.

In the first and perhaps the last encounter, Ji Fanyin plucked up the courage to say thank you to another Ji Fanyin.

The other party smiled at her, with a little tolerance and encouragement in his heart.

Ji Fanyin returned to her body with the courage given by the other party.

But he obviously woke up in his body, but Ji Fanyin didn't know what to do.

She is too accustomed to doing nothing and saying nothing.

But after another Ji Fanyin left, she could say that she had everything she left behind.

Ji Fanyin felt that she could never spend the money she made, lived in so many houses, and could not drive those cars...

Besides, those are the money that another Ji Fanyin made by her ability, and she can't use it at will.

Thinking of this, Ji Fanyin stood up suddenly, went straight to the study, opened the keyboard pallet, and saw the envelope placed on it. The location can be said to be unconcealed, just for people to find it as soon as possible.

That is another will left by Ji Fanyin, and it has been notarized.

It is clearly stated in the will that if she dies, the studio's shares will be divided into two for Zhang Ning and He Shen, and the other assets will be sold by a lawyer to establish two foundations managed by professional institutions, one for support Scientific research, a supporting film.

It is true that as long as enough money is given, someone will handle the last wish properly.

But this is the way to deal with the death of the identity of "Ji Fanyin".