105 - No One Can Put It Down

"Wait!" Ji Fanyin subconsciously stopped Bai Zhou, "I can't accept this gift, you should take it away."

Cheng Lin, who was drinking tea, leaned on the back of the sofa and looked out the window. She glanced at the figure of Dayu, and gave a not-so-so-heavy sound.

"If you can't accept it, just throw it away." By the day he opened the car door, it seemed that he did not intend to stay or bother for a long time.

"I'm not the one you like!" Ji Fanyin blurted out.

The daylight that had almost stepped into the car stopped and turned around.

Even if he couldn't see the other party's face clearly, Ji Fanyin knew that the expression on his face would not be able to keep the calmness just now.

Looking at Bai Zhou's reaction just now, who remembers how irritable he was before, and he was a young man who beat and fell at every turn?

Ji Fanyin repeated firmly. "Because I am not the person you like, I can't accept the gift you gave her."

"... What do you mean?"

"That's..." When the words came to his lips, Ji Fanyin hesitated again, and finally adopted the dual personality statement that is actually not true, "I am the Ji Fanyin you hate, and I am not the same person as the Ji Fanyin you like."

This is a bit easier for anyone to understand.

She seemed to bow her head when she saw Daylight from a distance from the window.

After a few seconds, he asked, "Then where do I go to find her?"

"..." Ji Fanyin took a deep breath, and then told him the truth with some difficulty, "You can't see her anymore."

Daylight raised his head again.

He stood by the opened car door for more than half a minute without saying a word.

After the awkward silence, Bai Zhou said, "Then throw it away."

He hung up the phone and got into the car.

The Benz backed away after a while and disappeared quietly on the other side of the street.

Ji Fanyin was a little worried while holding the phone that was hung up.

"What did he say?" Cheng Lin poked the little island of Santorini on the table.

Ji Fanyin suddenly turned around and murmured, "He told me to throw it away."

Cheng Lin naturally said without thinking, "Then throw it away. Do you want to sort the trash here?"

"Forget it, I don't want to throw away things that don't belong to me." Ji Fanyin thought for a while and asked, "Will it be convenient for me to take it back when you return to China?"

Cheng Lin rolled her eyes, but didn't complain, and asked directly, "Where can I take it for you?"

"I'll tell you the code, you can put it in the study of another house where Ji Fanyin lived before." Ji Fanyin also took out the hand-painted sunrise and put it together with the model. "Maybe another Ji Fanyin will come back in the future. Will you still see these things for her?"

Cheng Lin recalled it for a moment, and said with certainty, "I don't think she will be moved by your cold personality."

"... Although it is probably the case."

In the house before, Ji Fanyin has kept its original appearance and has not moved. He commissioned a housekeeping company to clean up the house for half a month. It seems that Ji Fanyin still preserves another state of Ji Fanyin's life at that time.