107 - Are They A Couple?

Although she didn't mind being photographed, Ji Fanyin still minded being chased by people, so she carefully probed out and looked at both sides before going out the side door.

A hand stretched out from behind Ji Fanyin's head, gently covering her eyes under the brim of her hat and pulling it back, "There is a black Buick there, and the person inside is holding a camera."

Ji Fanyin's vision was completely blinded, and the back of his head looked down on the original content: Drunk Xueqing bumped into Chen Yunsheng's chest.

She couldn't help but laughed, "I can't see it anymore, I can believe what you say."

"Sister..." Chen Yunsheng called her vaguely, "I thought I was looking for the wrong person."

Ji Fanyin didn't break his hand. She closed her eyes and asked leisurely, "Don't you have a special skill to identify me from before?"

"But this is another world." Chen Yunsheng's voice was very soft.

"So... I should praise you more." Ji Fanyin smiled and stretched his hand up to the top of Chen Yunsheng's head. The first time she touched his forehead, she touched his hair again.

She rubbed it twice as a reward.

...

Chen Yunsheng gently lowered his head and rubbed it into Ji Fanyin's palm, but his drooping eyes could only see Ji Fanyin's peaked hat.

In the palm of his own hand, he could detect Ji Fanyin's eyelashes rubbing his skin, causing a little bit of stubborn itching that crawled into the capillaries.

... Although touching the head is not the reward Chen Yunsheng wants most, even if it can be touched by Ji Fanyin, it is enough for him.

Ji Fanyin quickly withdrew her hand, and she said indifferently, "No matter if they shoot or not, let's go out."

She said that she was about to push the door and go out directly. Chen Yunsheng tensed her arm and stopped her with strength, "We walked from the underground, and I drove the car."

Ji Fanyin's identity in this world is not trivial. It hasn't been long since retiring, and Chen Yunsheng doesn't want her to be pushed to the forefront because of the scandal.

Moreover, it is more important. He doesn't know if he is still eligible to be the target of Ji Fanyin's scandal.

Ji Fanyin closed the half-open door, and she asked, "Do you have a family in this world?"

Her tone was as natural as time has never passed by.

Chen Yunsheng released the hand covering Ji Fanyin's eyes, but the touch of her eyelashes still stayed in his palm like a brand, "No."

Ji Fanyin raised his head to look at him, frowning slightly, "What about your original family?"

"They are good." Chen Yunsheng smiled and changed the subject. "My sister knows where the ice cream is delicious nearby? I have one recommendation."

"Then go to the one you recommended. It was for you to eat." Ji Fanyin looked back at Lai Shilu, "Well, the elevator is in..."

Chen Yunsheng pointed the way, "In the corner just passed by."

Ji Fanyin took two steps in the direction he was pointing, and looked down as if he realized that his wrist was in her palm, joking, "If you don't run, I'll let go."

... How can you ask such questions?

Chen Yunsheng looked down at her, pursed his lips, hesitated for two seconds, and finally summoned the courage to whisper, "Then I will run."