109 - That's Right, There's Someone I Like, What About It?

It took Chen Yunsheng more than ten seconds to calm himself down. After rubbing his cheeks, he stood up and twisted the key. With a click, the lock cylinder of the door opened.

Then Ji Fanyin opened the door from inside.

Before she could speak, Chen Yunsheng first explained the situation without silver three hundred taels, "The key is a bit awkward."

Ji Fanyin pointed at the top of his head.

Chen Yunsheng looked up and saw a 360-degree surveillance camera. "..."

"Actually, you shouldn't hang the key on your neck. Elementary school students do that." Ji Fanyin said Shi Shiran, "I ran through the cabinet and found a rope to come out because I lost the medal you gave me, so I returned it to you. One."

Chen Yunsheng remembered.

He also put the championship medal on her neck on tiptoe.

At the end of the fan letter he tried to send to Ji Fanyin's studio, he also drew an abstract medal as a code.

Chen Yunsheng immediately lowered his head and put the key on his neck again, "Then I will continue to wear it."

"Sending the key is a form," Ji Fanyin flicked the door lock with his fingertips amusedly. "This is a fingerprint code lock. Just enter your fingerprints."

Five minutes later, the fingerprint was successfully entered into the code lock. Chen Yunsheng tried to open it twice, pursing his lower lip and raising his head to ask, "Then can I go in for a cup of tea today?"

Ji Fanyin thought for a while, "You can come and cook a meal."

Chen Yunsheng makes a fist: It's true that I haven't given up cooking since I graduated from the cooking class.

When night fell and leaving Ji Fanyin's home, Chen Yunsheng was still a little dizzy.

He thought he should have become more mature and calmer than before in front of Ji Fanyin, but when he came to her, he seemed to have become a little young who was helpless.

No matter how long he has lived in another world and how much knowledge and professional skills he has learned as an adult, he has always been just a newcomer in the subject of love.

It's so shallow on paper.

No matter how many people share their love, hatred, and hatred, it does not mean that he can gain proficiency from it.

Chen Yunsheng took a long breath and returned to the house shared with his former roommate.

The roommate is a cg master, and the work does not need to meet people or socialize. The whole process is carried out online, which is especially suitable for difficult jobs.

The two rented together for a period of time, one was afraid of the other and the other was indifferent, so they got along strangely and harmoniously.

When Chen Yunsheng went back, his roommate was coming out of the kitchen with a disposable fork carrying instant noodles, and greeted him listlessly, "Hi."

Chen Yunsheng also nodded at him.

He has never been talkative. His roommate took two steps to his bedroom as usual, then suddenly stopped and pulled the fork out of his mouth, and looked at the door with a look of horror, "What's wrong with you, Brother Sheng?"

After putting on his slippers, Chen Yunsheng involuntarily touched the corner of his mouth, and there was no uncontrollable tilt up there. Obviously, his facial disorder would only happen in front of Ji Fanyin.