08. Ambush after shower.

“Hey, leave me alone!!!”  I used my bound hands to push at his chest.  He didn’t so much as stumble.  His hands were still hooked to my underwear.  His breath hot on my cheeks, I tried again harder, he finally relented and moved back.  Just an inch.

       I moved backward, slowly, and the bowl hit my legs.  I turned back a little and traced the toilet seat with my hands and sat down first.  I could feel his eyes on me but my bladder seemed important to me now rather than being partially naked in front of a stranger who kidnapped me. 

        I lifted my butt off the seat, in a squat, and tried to remove my panties with my tied hands.  It proved difficult; I grunted and tried again, using both hands at one side.  My thighs were burning and I felt my calf muscles cramp.  I was practically a pro at squats but a few days of immobility could do this, I guess.

         I cursed silently; if I didn’t get this underwear off immediately I was going to pee on it.  My bladder was screaming at me and I was clenching my pussy as tight as I could. 

          I didn’t move when I heard him move towards me and didn’t breathe when he grabbed my underwear and pulled it downwards towards my knees, and I didn’t sit down until he moved back. 

            “Phew.”  Air whooshed out of my mouth, as I relieved my bladder.

         It felt as good as any orgasm minus the pain.  But I couldn’t enjoy but feel relieved.  I didn’t even care that the guy before me could hear me pee.  I hung my head forward in relief and enjoyed a few minutes of nothing but bliss. 

           But soon I could only hear droplets going into the bowl and I was bound to get up and face the guy again or just get dragged to the dark swap of a room with a single chair.

            I longed for toilet paper to clean myself, but I know I didn’t earn that privilege, so I just got up proudly without cowering to myself and just bent a little and pulled my panties up towards my crotch.  It was easier than getting it off. 

           I heard the guy breathe hitch but I didn’t fumble in adjusting my clothes, I pulled up my skirt next.

         “Sink?”  I asked.

        I wanted water to drink because my mouth was as dry as Sahara but I wouldn’t ask him directly, I don’t want him to cynically just push me out of the room and into the dark hell where I would literally burn. 

         He pushed me gently with a hand at my back and I heard him lean next to me, his hard chest brushing my arm, and a second later running water’s sound reached my ear. 

        Just with my ear as a guide, I bent forward and reached the low counter.  It put my ass directly at the guy’s front.  I considered getting up, but the water seemed to have more weightage for me. 

         When did I start bargaining with my own life?  Kidnapping can prove where a person’s priority lies.  I know where mine lies. 

         I greedily drank water from the tap and quenched my thirst before he caught on to what I was doing but he didn’t say anything and let me drink.  I stopped when a little voice pointed out that I would have to go to the restroom sooner if I drank more, but I felt thirsty enough to not care.  When I felt satisfied, I realized two things, the guy’s hands were on my hip and his breathing was rapid, at least the other parts of his anatomy didn’t touch me. 

         I straightened after washing my hands and closed the tap.  His fast breaths didn’t stop and his hands tightened on my hip.  I inhaled sharply when he pulled me flush to him, I could feel every single muscle against mine and another hard thing poked at my back.