werewolf au

This was requested by lunaeclipse1205 hope you enjoy!!

A few weeks ago while exploring an island Ant was bitting by a wolf. Kaiko had cleaned the cut and decided that he would be ok. Ant didn't really know how to feel about it but he trusted his mum.

It was almost a full month later when Ant started to feel weird. It was like all of his senses had been kicked into overdrive. He could hear his mum talking all the way on the other side of the sub. It was starting to give him a head ache so he went to his room to sleep it off.

He woke up a few hours later he felt different he couldn't place it. He went to reach for his comm on his bed side but when he reached out he saw a paw in place of his hand. He yelped and jumped up out of bed. He attempted to run over to the light switch and quickly found it was next to impossible to walk on two legs. He fell forward but shook it off as he ran for the light switch.

He flicked a light on then ran over to his  mirror. He saw a massive wolf staring back at him.

'No no NO! This can't be happening!'

Ant though. He paced around his room he wasn't sure what he should do. He didn't want to tell his mum or dad he didn't know what they'd say or what they'd do. He then noticed Jeffrey in his tank. He walked over to him carefully he didn't know if Jeffrey would recognise him. Ant was glad when he realised that Jeffrey wasn't scared of him. He walked over to his bed and jumped back onto it.

When he woke up the next morning he was back to normal, but every muscle was sore. He dragged himself out of bed and to the kitchen. He grabbed some cereal and sat down at the table. It wasn't long before Fontaine walked in.

"You look like you had a rough night."

"Yea."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not really."

"Ok, well mum and dad want us in the moon pool."

Ant nodded ,stood up and started making his way to the moon pool. Fontaine walked beside him.

When they made it to the moon pool their mum and dad told them they'd be exploring a near by reef and to get into their Knights. They were almost ready to go when the heard snoring. Ant had fallen asleep standing up.

"Do we wake him up or not?"

Will sighed.

"I'll take him to his room, you two get started."

What's Ant gonna do?

Thanks for reading please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments and feel free to use any of my ideas or oc's in your own works!