Seeing Green (3) AV

- alternate version

Jalen smiled down at his phone seeing Dime's name flash across the screen wanting to FaceTime. He let it ring a couple more seconds before sliding his thumb across the accept button, he didn't wanna seem too thirsty, but he missed Diamond so much it was crazy. He thought he could stay mad at her forever but he couldn't, he loved her too much.

"I'm guessing you got my gifts." Jalen smiled down at the phone, he admired her pretty face, she was laid back on a bed with her eyes barely open. He didn't think much of it, he just figured she was just tired and jet lagged, from the recent trip she took.

"yyeeaah I did, b-but Jalen you've got to fuckin chill." Diamond ranted and stuttered, confusing Jalen. What was there to chill about? He was trying to right his wrongs for her, for their soon to be family. Jalen's eyebrows rose, "what you mean Dime?"

"Fuck." her eyes rolled back and she dropped the phone to the side of her. "Dime?!"

"She don't fucking want you anymore bum ass nigga." Melo's voice sounded in the background, causing Jalen to grow irritated. "Fuck you doing with that nigga Diamond? Thought you wasn't fucking with him."

"Thought wrong bitch." Melo took the phone from Diamond's hand, allowing his face to appear on the screen "Oooo right there Melo." Diamond moaned in the background. "You wanna see how bad she look moaning my name?" Melo flipped the camera around so Jalen could see him stroking inside her, and watch the faces she made as he sent waves of pleasure through her whole body. He laughed looking at Jalen's displeased face before ending the FaceTime and throwing her phone on the couch next to the bed in the hotel room. He always knew he'd be win.

Melo planned a VDay trip for Diamond so he could show her how much he loved and missed her. The trip was actually going well until Dime came across a post Ana made wearing Melo's clothing brand, and shoe collab with Puma. To Diamond that was confirmation he was still fucking with that bitch.

She couldn't help, but be petty and post the picture she took with the gifts Jalen sent her for Valentine's Day. Initially she had no intentions on posting it, because she and Melo got back together, but she couldn't help herself. She wanted Melo to know that she better be his number one, cause if not there were plenty of other niggas that were willing to make her top priority and he could lose her at any moment. AGAIN.

Of course Melo wasn't fucking with that, she was supposed to cut all ties and not entertain that nigga, so her punishment was the FaceTime call. He wanted to make sure that Jalen didn't get the wrong impression and knew that Diamond was his girl now.

"Mmm you happy now?" Dime playfully rolled her eyes after Melo flop next to her on the bed. She watched his chest heave up and down catching his breath from his climax.

"Fuck yeah, I missed that pussy." He pulled her in his arms, kissing her on her forehead, then her lips. He wanted to kiss her stomach, but he hesitated.

"What's wrong?" "Is there a possibility the baby could be mine?"

Diamond but her lip nervously, "yea, but Melo im I'm  honestly not sure."
-

I'm gonna do different versions of this imagine for each imagines book. So Jalen's will be in his, & Melo's will be in this one. The outcomes will be different in each book in case you wanna read both.