-

"You really think Lord Diavolo can help us...?"

Belphegor asked.

When Beelzebub visited him previously, he had basically spilled everything to the male about you. The Avatar of Gluttony proceeded to ask for his permission to tell the rest so they would be less worried, and aware of what was going on.

As soon as the matter reached Lucifer, he had already begun to rack his brain for a reason, and a solution.

And so, here they arrive in the Demon Lord's Castle.

"Lord Diavolo knows a lot of things. He might know what he is, and how he traveled through your dreams before. He might even know where he is now!" Beelzebub enthusiastically egged his twin on.

A glint of hope appeared in Belphegor's eyes.

A bead of sweat ran down Satan's forehead as he looked the other way to hide his deadpan.

'You shouldn't get his hopes up this early...'

And as if sensing his thoughts, Asmodeus nudged the blond. He smiled cheekily. "Yup~ I hope Lord Diavolo knows."

"..." Satan cracked a smile.

Lucifer opened the door and walked inside, followed by the rest.

Soon enough, they arrived at the same room Diavolo and Barbatos was.

The prince lit up at the mere sight of the brothers.

"Welcome!" He greeted with an ecstatic grin. Lucifer sent him a nod. "Greetings, Diavolo."

"Drop the formality, Lucifer! That goes for the rest of you as well." Diavolo encouraged as Barbatos poured him another cup of his tea.

"I don't think we can do that." Leviathan scratched the back of his head. Diavolo merely shook his head to hide his disappointment.

Nevertheless, he kept his smile up and questioned. "Anyway, I've been waiting. What could you seven need?"

"..." Lucifer turned to Belphegor, who stared back. The eldest gestured for him to go ahead and tell Diavolo as Belphegor looked a little mortified.

"...I see it is Belphegor who is in need of my assistance." Diavolo realized. Belphegor's face soured even more at the mention. The red head laughed. "Oh, please. Take a seat. No need to be embarrassed. How can I help?"