11 Picnic Sucess

Saturn
"L-let's go!"

They both smiled at me and each put out a hand.

I took them and closed the door after I walked out

"I'm excited." I quietly confessed.

They turned their heads down to me and gave a cheeky grin.

"We are too my love." Apollo leaned down and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Atlas did the same.

I blushed red and hid my cheeks with my hands after we got in the car.

Atlas gently pried my hands off my face. "Don't cover yourself from us, that blush of yours is to perfect to be kept hidden."

I blushed even more. Ugh.

We got to their SUV and Apollo drove while Atlas sat in the passenger seat. I sat in the back.

I looked out the window as we drove further away from the town but even further away from New York City.

More towards the country.

We never really went over here. Nonna and I stuck to what we knew. It was more comfortable that way.

After 35 mins of me staring out the window admiring the beautiful world we live in. The car stopped on the side of a random road.

Apollo put the car in park and got out. He then opened my door for me and took my hand as I got out.

Atlas went to the trunk and grabbed a bag I guess they packed before.

With my hand still intertwined with Apollo's he lead me into the Forrest.

"A-are you gonna kill me?" I asked with a slight giggle.

"Maybe."

Wait-

"No. We are not going to kill you Saturn." Atlas sent a glare Apollo's way.

I giggled knowing they were kidding around.

"I love the forest. It's pretty and it's peaceful."

The more I spend time with the boys, the more my stutter goes away.

I like when I don't stutter.

"I'm glad." Atlas looked down at me.

We kept walking and around 3 minutes later we met this beautiful clearing in the woods. It was like a big tree doorway! And inside was a big lake with a dock. The dock had some candles scattered around, big fluffy blankets in the middle and a picnic basket placed on the side.

My eyes widened and I let go of their hands and started to run to the pretty dock.

"Slow down sweetheart." Atlas stopped me.

I turned around, stuck my tongue out, playfully, and slowed down as I reached the dock and they were right behind me.

Apollo bent down behind me and whispered in my ear, "Stick out your tongue again and I'll have to bite it off."

My eyes widened at his words while he stood up to his full height still smirking at me.

Crazy.

Atlas came and grabbed my hand, walking me towards the fluffy blankets.

"Sit down beautiful."

I instantly listened. Whenever I am around them I always feel the need to listen to them and do whatever they want me to it's strange seeing as they are boys but I like to trust me gut.