THREE

BULLIES ─ THREE
いじめっ子
© writergirlfriend

BULLIES ─ THREEいじめっ子© writergirlfriend

Growing up in a neglectful house, where your parents pay more attention to their own self than their own child. Your father who burried himself to his works, while your mother just focused on going out with her friends.

"Lady... are you happy? You have turned seven today." Your personal maid, Lianna; had said. Pinching your cheeks, while smiling brightly at you. "Of course i'm happy, lianna! Tho.. i'm curious why my mommy and daddy didn't celebrate it with me."

Lianna's face immediately turned into a nervous one. How could she explain that your own mother hates you, while your father rather focused on his works?

"T.. they're so busy right now, lady. But focus more on the happy things today, alright?" You nodded your head, while she smiled.

"Now.. how about let's tell the chef to make some delicious [Facorite cake]?" She putted her arms under your armpits, and carried you. Snaking your little arms on her neck, and burying your face on her chest.

Arriving at the kitchen, lianna immediately talked to the chef. While, you're standing closely at the door that leads to the outside.

Say, it has been a long time since you went outside. Since lianna forbid you to go out, telling that some bad men will get you.

Peaking to see if she was looking at you, seeing she wasn't. You quickly went ousitde. The hot ray of the sun meeting your face, while the cool wind hugging your whole body.

"Ha! Can't catch me!" A high pitched voice, that seems to belong to a kid, had shouted. Catching your attention, you followed where the voice is. Seeing it was a bunch of kids playing tag.

Envious, "Hey! Can i play with you?" Approaching them, and showing them the bright smile of yours. But rather than also smiling at you, their faces turned into a hatred one.

"Why the hell would a high class kid play with us?" A female kid asked her friend who only shrugged. "Hey, if you're here just to mock us or something─ just leave."

"Ha? Mock you? Of course not! I wanna play with you!" You insisted, thinking it would convince them. But they only scoffed, "Yeah right. Stop treating us like idiots."

The female had walked close to you, seeing she was taller than you, you immediately had gone scared. Surprised that she pushed you, hard enough to make your back meet the floor. "Say, but the gold necklace on your neck looks friendly."

She had wore a smile, that is nowhere friendly. Grabbing the golden necklace on your neck, but you quickly grabbed her arm.

"T-this is given by mother!" You shouted. It's true, it was given by your mother, or that's what lianna had said. She only chuckled, "Does it look like i care?"

With her free hand, she slapped your face. Letting go of her arm, she victory snatched the necklace. "Hey, that could feed us for a month!" One of the kid shouted, they all celebrated like monkeys.

"Thanks for this, idiot." They ran away, leaving you all stunned.

"Lady!" Lianna's voice! She didn't waste a time to hug you, and tell you to it's going to be okay. "T-they took the necklace that mother gave me!" You cried.

"Shh.. lady.. i'll─ get it back. I promise."