Before the storm (1)

Ron had wondered why the puppy young master brought back a boy that had reek with the scent of the organization that destroyed the Molan's...

Well, at least that was his first thoughts on the boy,

Someone that may have been related to the organization,

But after further inspection, it appears that he was mistaken; The boy was strong, but he didn't have any lingering scent of that organization. So what was the smell that he had smelled the first day his young master had come back?

Was there a little slippery little snake near that he must hunt down?

.

.

.

Ron stood next to the pillar that supported the training field walls, his face blank. Some shades from the said walls created a shadow that was dark enough to hide the assassin butler from those who weren't paying attention.

He watched as the knights ran around the training field as they warmed up... with Choi han leading them at the front, setting up their pace. The knights behind were barely keeping up,

That boy, he had proven himself to be more than capable of taking down most of the trained knights by himself single handedly. So it didn't come as a surprise when he was soon promoted to just a rank below the vice-captain.

His young master had introduced that boy to the count right after they came back.

It was a given that it wasn't just the Count or the Countess that was surprised when the young master brought that boy from unknown origin, everyone was. Even Ron himself.

However; His son, Beacrox, seemed to have taken an interest in that boy that had similar strength to a sword master.

A good training partner, he said to him.

Ron stopped his rain of thoughts when he heard faint footsteps from beside him, he merely gave the guest a side eye.

Speak of the devil, and he may come

Choi han had his wooden sword out, pointed at him.

"Pay back,"

"Hooh,"

Ron scoffed,

This punk had been asking to have a spar with him ever since he found out this fragile old man wasn't as fragile as he looked. They had already fought several times, most were close calls, but Ron somehow managed to win purely because of terrain advantage.

But it seemed like the punk wasn't satisfied with the result, especially after yesterday's slip up he did during the spar;

"This old bones won't be able to keep up with your energetic self, I will have to decline" this was what he had always said to the others when there were still others around.

Shouldn't this punk pick up the hints that he doesn't want to fight when there are others around by now?

"Don't give me that crap" Choi han scowled, a small growl escaped his throat.

"Not now, punk"

A strained benign smile slowly formed on his lips, eyes dark "I'll deal with you later, when everyone else is asleep" Ron was also close to just openly hissed at the wolf pup.

"Fine," Choi han huffed and went back to where the other knights were;

Ron also set his eyes back to where those knights were at. All sprawled to the ground like a pancake on a pan, huffing and puffing for air.