When you hug them from behind

Isabela:

-She smiles softly, and flowers pop up on her head.

-She turns her body around to hug you from the front, giving you a kiss on the top of your head.

-"Hello, mi corazón. How are you?"

Dolores:

-She heard you coming, of course, but she's happy to see you.

-She reaches her hand up with a giggle and puts it on the side of your face in greeting.

-"Good to see you."

Luisa:

-She legitimately freezes, unsure what to do, and stays that way until you stop.

-When you stop, she turns around and picks you up to hug you properly, cracking your back a bit in the process.

-"Hi," she says quietly.

Mirabel:

-She squeals a little, giggling with a blush.

-"Nice of you to drop in!" she says, squirming in your hold to hug you, but ending up falling over in the process.

-"I'm okay!"

Camilo:

-It scares the shit out of him, so you have to let go as he rapidly shapeshifts.

-Naturally, he denies such a thing ever happened.

-You call him out, and he gives you a quick hug and kiss to distract you.

Bruno:

-He jumps a little, but relaxes once he realizes it's you.

-"Hey, Y/n. How's it going?"

-If you don't let go, he continues whatever it is he was doing with you clinging to him like a koala or something.