When their gift scares you

Angst maybe? A little bit?

IF YOU MAKE THE ONE ABOUT ANTONIO ROMANTIC I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KICK YOU IN THE ASS

Julieta:

-The sight of bones popping back into place was really creepy and disgusting to you.

-Julieta notices this and frowns. "Are you okay, mi vida?"

-You explain that the whole injury thing was creeping you out, and she nods understandingly.

-"Don't feel pressured to stay. You can leave whenever you want if it makes you uncomfortable."

Pepa:

-She got pissed off at something, and you flinch when a thunderbolt strikes nearby.

-She freezes immediately, staring at you with wide, horrified eyes.

-"Hey, hey, hey-" she takes a step towards you, but remembers her cloud and stops. She takes several deep breaths to calm herself.

-When the cloud goes away, she doesn't move towards you. "I'm sorry. I should have controlled myself," she says in a soft voice.

Bruno:

-If the glowing eyes wasn't enough, he has a bad vision about you.

-He feel horrible when he shows it to you, and your reaction makes it ten times worse.

-"I-I'm so sorry- what can I do to help you?"

-When you leave, distressed, he takes the vision and slams it into the ground as hard as he can, shattering it.

-"Stupid- stupid gift," he hisses, heartbroken.

Isabela:

-She's in the middle of a plant-growing frenzy when she sees the terrified look on your face.

-Instantly, she makes them all disappear and runs over to you. "No, no, no, it's okay! They're gone."

-You clearly aren't comforted, so she curls her arms over her stomach, guilt written all over her face.

-"You don't think I would hurt you...do you?"

Dolores:

-You confess that her ability to hear everything makes you uncomfortable- she might be able to hear things from you that are private.

-I don't mean you want to talk bad about her, I just mean things that you'd rather not have anyone hear.

-She frowns, her eyebrows coming together thoughtfully, and she finally says, "Just alert me whenever there's something you'd rather keep to yourself. I'll put in earplugs, or focus on something else."

-You thank her, and she smiles. "I'd rather respect your privacy, anyway."

Luisa:

-After she breaks something that no one should be able to break, she sees the horrified look on your face.

-She falters, stopping where she is. "Wait, no-!"

-She holds out her hands to you. "I wouldn't...you know I'm careful not to..." she cuts herself off, looking at you like she's ready to cry.

-"I'd never hurt you."

Camilo:

-He sees your creeped-out expression after he does his Bruno impression and reverts right back.

-"Hold on, it's still me!" he says, holding up his palms. "Same old Camilo."

-His shoulders droop as you back away, and he avoids eye contact. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have...sorry."

-After you leave, he sits down and puts his head in his hands. "Why am I such a freak?" he mutters.

Antonio:

(For the sake of this scenario, you're scared of animals, but specifically Parce the jaguar)

-He looks up at you with wide eyes. "What's wrong?"

-You confess that you get uneasy around animals, and he frowns.

-"But my animals won't hurt you. I wouldn't let them." He stares at Parce and pets his nose. "They don't want to hurt you, okay?"

-If you're still not convinced, he sends them away and gives you a hug.