XV

„Uh, finally!" Shoko chuckled and helped you take off your jacket.

„What a pain in the ass!" she added, grabbed your jacket to lay it to the side and scanned you. „What an awful outfit!"

„I know!" you giggled and looked down on yourself. „Gojo picked it out for me."

„Yeah, no surprise! Make sure to get a new one! With longer pants and a more comfy shirt." she requested and went to a cabinet.

„Where do I have to go to do that?" you asked and followed the pretty woman with your eyes.

„Just ask the principal." she answered and grabbed a few doctor tools. „You can take a seat, no need to stand the whole time!"

With that you took a seat on the couch and leaned back. The material was soft and you let your hand glide over the fabric.

„I guess Saturo had let you fight against the students?" she asked and pulled her doctor chair towards her to sit on it. She also pulled a rollable desk next to her side and looked at you.

You nodded as a response.

„Yeah, no wonder you look like this." she chuckled and arranged the tools she needed to her liking. „They come and visit me for basically every mission."

A smell of cigarettes and mint gum came towards you and you slightly scrunched your nose together. She pulled her hair up in a ponytail, exposing her defined facial features.

She was really pretty.

Amazed about how good looking she was, you somehow lost your words.

It was funny to you: around men you had this loud, confident mouth but by the moment a pretty woman was next to you, you got intimidated.

„So..." she started and put medical gloves over her hands. „Gojo has already told me about you." she said and gently put her warm hands on your face.

„Really?" you answered surprised and looked into her eyes.

„Yeah, he basically asked me what I think about his idea." carefully she touched your nose and checked if it was broken. Slightly, she applied pressure on the bridge of your nose.

„Ah!" you complained and pressed your eyes together. „And what did you say?"

„Sorry!" she apologized and then chuckled."I'm always here for more female coworkers!"

„So you know about everything?"

Now she took her hands off you and nodded. „Yeah, I do! But who am I to judge?" She immediately tried to escalate the tense situation and grabbed a pen that had a light attached at the end. Quickly, she clicked the on button a few times and then grabbed your chin.

She was concerned close, your eyes wanted to wander to her lips but you knew she wanted to check the function of your pupils. Slowly, you started to get used to her scent and a slight smile formed on your lips.

„What do you think of him?" she asked and held the light into your face several times.

„Way to good looking for a personality like his!" you answered cheeky and stared straight into her light-brown eyes.

She responded with a grin and for a quick moment your eyes met. „Yeah, I know! I kinda grew up with him. We went to school together." she told you and put the light away, her hand resting on your thigh.

The sudden touch caused your brain to go blank and your lungs to stop working. Her gentle, warm hand rested right above your knee and she tipped her finger slightly up and down.