♣️7.

KARAN'S HOUSE 
8 :00 P.M

"Ex- girlfriend and lawyer Tejasswi Prakash to fight the case of Actor Karan Kundrra? A source close to us spotted Karan Kundrra leaving police station  with ex-lady love Tejasswi Prakash .
Well , Karan and Tejasswi's relationship had always been talk of town in past . Their relationship had grabbed a lot of eyeballs when The Leading Actor of ITV had introduced famous lawyer , his girlfriend ,from a completely different field  to the world . The news of them splitting had left the  fans heartbroken !
What do you have to say about this bittersweet reunion ? "

"Omii , ae dekh yeh log kya bol rhe hai ki Tejasswi is lawyer of sunny . Yeh sach hai? " Karan's mom called Omi as soon as she saw the news . Karan was home and taking a shower . She was a little relieved to see him home . Neither Omi nor Karan had revealed to her about what had happened .She just knew that they had finally managed to get a lawyer and now knowing that it was teja had shocked her.

"Hanjii aunty , Teja has accepted to be karan bhai's lawyer . We were in a meeting with her only " Omi told her .

"Really ? You know I am so happy that
it's her . I know she will prove sunny innocent . But how did you persuade her ? Did she agree easily ? "  She knew her son's case was in safe hands . Teja had become a daughter to her when she and karan were dating and she trusted her .

"Maine toh kuch kiya hi nahi aunty . As soon as she saw the news , she called me . I was busy in talking to other lawyers ki mujhe teja bhai ka naam dhyaan me hi nhi aya . " Omi sat beside her and proceeded to tell her the incidents of morning

*********

Karan , who had heard Omi telling his mom that it was teja who approached Omi first didn't know how to feel . Just hearing it did something to him . He had thought that it was Omi who went to Teja for help . Her helping him had left him confused . Why was she doing this . When no other lawyer was ready to accept such a complicated case, Here she was as a saviour for him . Why would she do it though ? Things between them had not ended on good terms . They obviously had bad blood between them . So why ?

'Be there at the court by 12:30pm. Your hearing's at 1pm tomorrow' Read the message on the screen sent by Teja

'Why the fuck is hearing so soon ? Why aren't we getting time to prepare for the hearing '  1st Hearing just tomorrow was too soon . How will they be able to collect even a single proof by tomorrow?

'Leave my work to me Mr Kundrra

P.s.- These are court's orders not mine , so you can follow it '

Great! She can't talk normally even in chat  now. He threw his phone on the bed and ran a hand through his wet hair . The strange  feelings he felt sometime ago replaced with anger .

********
TEJASSWI'S  HOUSE
9:00 A.M

"You have taken up his case ,haven't you?" Teja looked from laptop screen to her brother  standing at the threshold of her study .

"I have . This was the the only option"
She replied gesturing him to come indide .

He remained there instead. "I hope you have taken this decision after thinking . Have you forgotten how broken you were after your breakup? " He was concerned for his sister . Even if he was younger, he always felt the urge to protect her .

"I know what to do and not to , Pratik .
I am a grown up , stop questioning my decisions . I know what i am doing"

His face fell with the rude tone of his sister ." Mom and Dad would have asked the same question , if they were here"

Her face grew grim at the mention of their parents "So are you my mom or my dad? None right ? stop interefering" She collected the needed files and stood up .

She put the files in her bag and got ready to leave.

"Kaha ja rahe ho aise ? khana toh khake jao "He followed her around but she paid no heed to him

"Teju khana toh khake jaa , mera gussa khane pe kyu nikal rahi hai? " He shouted as she was at the door wearing her heels .

"Gussa nahi hu , i need to prepare for a hearing isliye office ja rahi hu . Have your food at time . Maine poha banake rakha hua hai " She said she wasn't angrybbut  Her tone stated otherwise

'Idiot what was the need to mention them , perfectly ruined her morning !' He chatisized himself

***********
COURT
12:30 PM

"Woahh, Looks like you woke up on the wrong side of the bed today ?"Rohit teased her as they walked out from the parking lot . Her fussy mood was clear indication .She glared at him .

They heard the paps even before they could see them . The paps were covering the main entry gate where Karan's car got blocked due to paps . Karan stepped out of the car , followed by Prince and Omi

"Karan sir , Karan sir"

"Sir kya kehna chahenge !"

"Prince kya aapko lagta hai karan ne yeh murder kiya hai"

"Sir aapko bail kab mili "

"Is it true that tejasswi ji is fighting your case "

"Sir, kya apne sach me rashmi ji ka murder kara tha "

"Prince ji kya kehna chahenge apne dost pe lage allegations ke baare me ?"

Omi and a few guards from the court helped Karan And Prince away from the crowd of paps . They were strictly instructed by Teja  to not to give even a single starement in front of paps . Omi located Teja and Rohit standing at the top of the stairs and directly went to them . Prince greeted Tejasswi which she returned with a curt nod .Not like she she didn't like him . She just wanted to keep everything professional .

"Listen to me carefully now , The opposition will try to instigate you to get a reaction out of you . You don't have to lose your calm .Just  Control your anger and don't do something irrational  in the heat of moment  . " Teja instructed him in a no nonsense tone

"Ofcourse ,I know how to control my anger , you don't have to teach me " He smoothly lied on her face. Teja raised her eyebrows at that .

"Ya right !" She scoffed . Prince and Omi  tried their best to control their laugh . Everybody knew how extreme can Karan's anger go .

"It's time , I think we should head inside " Rohit informed .

*******
IT'S FRIKKING 10M YOU'LL
FINALLYY!!!!

P.S- I have said it before too , please give your feedback in the comments. It lets me know if i have goofed up the chapter or not , or if it was up to your expectations  or not .
Also , do vote if you like the chapter . Thankyou for all the love you have given to my story till now .