40. Elevator

Update! Update! 😘

Author's POV.

"Jimin! Wait!" Yoongi grabbed his wrist and pulled him into the office.
People were staring like crazy and Jimin couldn't feel more uneasy. He tried to pull his hand out but Yoongi tightened the grip even more.

It hurt him but he didn't speak a word. As Yoongi passed the reception he pressed the buttons of the elevator and pushed Jimin inside it as the doors parted. He quickly pressed the button to the topmost floor and the doors closed.

"Y-yoongi..." Jimin mumbles as he twisted his own hand to get out of Yoongi's grip. "I-it hurts..." He barely whispered and Yoongi let go directly.

"I'm sorry..." He said as he looked at Jimin. Yoongi was still holding the flowers that Jimin gave him.

"For what?" Jimin was salty. "For cheating on me- oh wait.... But is that even cheating... Cause we're not even together." Jimin said sternly and Yoongi just sighed.

"Baby... It's not what it looked like.."

"I have just seen you wiping that girl's cheeks!!" Jimin almost yelled stomping his foot.

"Jimin.... I was not wiping her cheeks... I just did it because she was crying...."

"Oh really? What made your little girlfriend cry then!?" Jimin was hurting inside but he wanted to hurt Yoongi too. Because he was not the one to get heartbroken and run away crying.

"Jimin-ah~!" Yoongi whined. "Don't say that... She is just an employee! I already explained that in front of the whole world!"

"And they believed it! Even I believed it.....until I saw this!" He was now tearing up a little.

"Baby-"

"Don't call me that!" Jimin crossed his arms. "I should have known this before falling for someone like you!"

"Oh really!!?" This time Yoongi raised his voice. "So now you regret! Actually you know what? I should have never fallen for someone who doesn't understand me at all!" He punched the wall of the elevator beside Jimin.
"Even I knew about that fucking date with that senior of yours ! But I didn't even ask you about it..... Because I trust you Jimin. But you-" He looked down biting his lower lip. "Whatever..... I'll ask Felix to take you back to Busan." He slowly stepped away and pressed the button for the doors to open.

Yoongi was about to step out but Jimin pulled him back into the elevator and pinned him against the wall.
Yoongi almost flinched as Jimin kissed him. "I'm....... Sorry......" Jimin whispered in between the kiss. But he stopped as Yoongi didn't respond.

"Yah~.....This offer is limited...." Jimin pouted and there was no expression on Yoongi's face. "I'm sorry....." Jimin whined holding the arm of Yoongi's coat.

"I said I'm sorry!" Jimin looked down. "I was jealous, okay?" He pouted. "I don't like sharing what's mine....and you're the most important one. How can I see you with someone uh?" He leaned on Yoongi's chest.

"Fine......" Yoongi sighed.

"You're so mean.... I said so many things and you didn't even apologize for yelling at me...." Jimin said wrapping his hands around the boy's waist.

"Apologize? For what? You have been yelling at me since the day we met..... It's finally equal now!" Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"What a brat!" Jimin whispered.

"You know that I can hear it, right?"

"Does it look like I care?"

"BTW nice flowers." Yoongi said as he put the flowers in Jimin's hand and hugged him. "But that was the most unromantic way to give flowers to someone!"

"That's what you deserve to wipe someone else's tears!"

"Understandable!" Yoongi pecked on his forehead and the elevator doors opened.

"Don't tell me you live here!" Jimin said looking at the place.

"Nah... Just one more day." Yoongi held jimin's hand and walked out. "After that I'll take you to my own house...." He pressed the password in and the door opened.

"Wow..." Jimin whispered under his breath as he looked around.

"Is it beautiful?"

"Yeah.... It is...but why is it only the bedroom?? "

"Because I only come here to sleep or when I need solitude..." Yoongi shrugged. "But there's a working room attached to the other side." He said pointing to a door that was probably beside the washroom.

Jimin nodded.

"So now!" Yoongi pulled Jimin close by his waist. "Let's continue what we were doing? "

"Fight again?" Jimin wrapped his hands around the boy's neck and Yoongi leaned closer.

"Whatever you wish for, baby..." He connected the lips and Jimin closed his eyes feeling Yoongi's soft yet passionate kiss. Jimin's hands were freezing and Yoongi pulled away from the kiss as he felt the younger's cold hand on his nape.

He pulled his hands down slowly and rubbed them a little never breaking their eye contact and Jimin was a blushing mess.

"What? " Jimin asked as he saw a small smile appear on the other's lips.

"You're nervous?" Yoongi pulled him close and caressed his head. "Don't worry.....we're not doing anything untill you're comfortable with it....."

And a big smile appeared on jimin's face. And this was the moment when he was sure that he had made the right decision falling for someone like Yoongi. Someone who is both careless and caring, both rough and soft and most importantly understands his feelings without words.

He didn't even realise when his eyes started to swell up with tears... He was just overwhelmed of everything. Yoongi pulled away to look at him and Jimin lowered his head. "Baby, What's wrong??" Yoongi asked with a frown as he was not sure if he said something wrong.

"Yoongi....... M-my parents don't know about my sexuality...."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
______________________________________

It was not necessary to say it in this situation🤦‍♀️

Thanks for reading ❤