When you're taller than them

Isabela:

-It doesn't bother her.

-It means she can sit against you with your arm over her shoulder properly.

-She likes being hugged just as much as she likes hugging you, so it's nice.

-When she wants a kiss, though, she'll summon a vine to pull your head down to hers.

Dolores:

-Her bun gets in your face a lot.

-She gets embarrassed when that happens, but she can be comforted with a kiss to her forehead.

-It's your secret weapon against her that no one else knows about.

-Sometimes she ducks into your arms with her face buried in your neck/chest if she wants an escape.

Luisa:

-She used to be the tallest person in the Encanto besides you, so it's amusing to her that you're the only person she has to look up at to talk to.

-As sort of a power move, she picks you up a lot while she's having a conversation with you.

-She's not insecure in her height or anything, she just loves to pick you up.

Mirabel:

-She's used to people being taller than her, no big deal.

-But it gets annoying when she wants a kiss from you.

-Her solution is to climb up your side and have you hold her while she gives you a million kisses on your face.

-You better prepare for some jokes about your height- nothing mean, of course.

Camilo:

-Whenever you two interact, he subtly changes his appearance to make himself taller.

-He changes back when he gets caught, though, looking slightly pouty.

-When he wants to kiss you, he jumps up, quickly kisses your cheek, and lands back down.

-Prepare for even more height-related jokes from him, and plenty of affectionate nicknames to go with it.

Bruno:

-Not gonna lie, he thinks taller people are hella attractive.

-It flusters him to no end when he looks up at you from a close proximity, and he tries to deny it.

-You can see right through him, though.

Question: Should I write for any other characters such as Pepa or Julieta? I know some people in the fandom like them, and I want to provide   s i m p  m a t e r i a l

Don't give me any answers like "Only if you want to" because I genuinely couldn't care less if people want me to write about them or not, I just want to know if people do.