Seven

Make sure to vote and comment !!!

ARABELLA

Reality catches up to me and I clear my throat. "I am so sorry for saying that- what is wrong with me? What would you men like today?" I embarrassingly say as I feel my face heat up.

There has to be at least 5 men and they are all wearing black except for the guy earlier.

My eyes lock onto Rico's and he stares back with a blank face but I see some surprise behind his eyes.

"Hello sweet face, I would like to order a Café au lait with extra milk please." The first man says and I take notice of his appearance.

He has on a black leather jacket with a black shirt underneath, causing his vibrant blue hair to pop. He has brown eyes and light freckles around his face.

"Okay! Extra milk it is... Anything else?" I type in everything before looking back up at the men.

The next man to come up is a tall African American with striking green eyes. A big Afro rests on top of his head and he has to be one of the bulkiest men in this group. He is wearing a black sweater with black jeans.

"I will take a cappuccino with extra foam and milk please." He says as his deep voice radiates off the walls. Woah.

I nod with my rehearsed smile and type it in.

The third boy has blonde hair and looks the youngest amongst them. He has to be at most 20 years old. He is wearing a deep blue sweater with a white shirt underneath, hence the white poking out from the bottom. He has light blue eyes that look oddly creepy and his shoulder length hair falls gently on his shoulders.

"U-Uh... May I have a Macchiato with a blueberry muffin on the side?" He asks as he looks at the menu and I smile as I type it into the iPad.

"Wait, we getting food?" The boy from earlier says and I wave at him. He waves back.

Rico looks at me then at the blue sweater guy with a curious glint in his eye.

Hm.

"I-I'm hungry. Plus, I'm paying." The one in front of me says and I stand awkwardly in front of the group.

"Hurry up, she has other customers." The man with the Afro says from the back and the one in front of me scoffs.

"Um... Anything else?" I nervously ask and they all turn to me.

The one from earlier pops up and asks, "may I get a Caramel Frappuccino? Extra Caramel?"

I type it in and finally my eyes land on the boy I was just hallucinating about when Adam beat me.

Gosh can you get any more dark?

"Black." He looks behind me and I stare at him.

He definitely is the tallest one out of them all, with his deep black hair and grey eyes, he looks intimidating. He is wearing a black turtle neck with a black trench coat, his black slacks on his legs.

Holy cow.

I feel my cheeks heat up.

I nod and put it in, clicking on finished to give them the price.

"That will be $17.56." I beam up at them and the stuttering one pulls out his wallet to pay.

He hands me a twenty dollar bill and I give them back the change before they all go sit at a booth.

I slouch against the wall after I send the people in the back the order.

I grab my book and lift it up in front of my face to continue reading.

I try to focus on what's happening but I can't help but lower my book, just a little bit.

I peek out from above my book at the booth.

They are all talking about something and I watch as they laugh, well everyone except for Rico.

He is a cold cold man.

I put my book back up and continue reading, trying to get my mind off of them and him.

When their order is ready, I watch as Stacy, one of the employees, walk into the room with their drink.

I watch as she naturally has a sway in her hips when she walks and how she is effortlessly beautiful.

I wish I was like her.

She has slick blonde hair and bright blue eyes filled with nothing but happiness. She is super kind and has a big butt and chest, she is everything a guy could dream of.

And hear I am, reading a romance novel.

I watch as she leans in to the put the drinks on the tables. She leans back and one of the boys start talking to her and she giggles.

She is also tall, like 5'9 or something. Most of the boys like girls who are around their height.

She throws her head back as one of them say something to her and my eyes travel to Rico.

He is looking at something on his phone with troubled eyes. I wonder what's wrong.

"Well, I might have to take you up on that offer..." she says with a laugh at the blue hair guy.

He smirks and winks at her.

I watch as she looks at Rico with a twinkle in her eyes, one that makes me think she has dirty thoughts of him and her in her mind.

She giggles one more time before waving goodbye and walking into the back.

Her eyes lock onto mine on the way and she kindly smiles and waves at me, causing me to wave back.

I look at the booth again and watch as they talk about Stacy. They all laugh at something the blue haired guy says and they keep looking at where Stacy left.

I wish guys could think of me that way.

Before I go to read my book, my eyes lock onto grey ones.

Rico looks at me with a deep emotion in his eyes and I quickly look away.
——————————————————————————