Chapter 27: Distant.

TIME SKIP...

Y/n arrived to the adress that Seo-Jun sent her and she quickly got off from the car before running toward the house.

Then Taehyung too arrived and got off from his car before following her secretly.

She opened the door and entered in only to see Seo-Jun, Jimin and a girl who was sitting on the couch nervously, surely Somi.

Taehyung peeked through the opened door, trying to be as unnoticed as possible.

Y/n: Is she Somi?

She asked and the men nodded as Somi looked up at Y/n before getting up.

She bowed and spoke lightly.

Somi: Hello, Your Majesty....i-is my m-mom u-under y-your power?

Y/n looked at her silently, she was looking scared, fragile, innocent...

Y/n: Yes, she is.

Somi: C-Can you please s-send her b-back to m-me...?

Y/n: She will not until Taehyung does not find out the truth. And we want you to show and tell him the truth. I promise i will not hurt you.

The woman gulped down nervously before speaking about another topic.

Somi: Your Majesty, can you please forgive my brother's bad deeds?

She asked as tears rolled down from her eyes, out of regret and fear.

Y/n suddently felt a little bit taken aback by her begging.

Y/n: Your brother's deeds?

Somi nodded slightly.

Somi: Yes Your Majesty, please forgive him even though he is not amoung us anymore.

Y/n looked away while playing with her hands nervously.

Y/n: Sorry Somi but...i can't forgive him.

Somi started to cry silently and Y/n gulped down the knot in her thraot.

Jimin soon spoke.

Jimin: I think we should leave this topic and go to Ha-rin right now.

Seo-Jun: Yes and it's better to not to waste our time.

Meanwhile, Taehyung groaned silently when he couldn't hear anything at all.

He was just hearing little words like: Ha-rin, please, dead, Taehyung but nothing was clear.

Taehyung: What are they talking about?

He thought and suddently hissed when his hand got cut by the metalic door's knob.

Everyone heard the sound of him hissing and quickly turned around.

Taehyung widened his eyes and ran to his car before saying to his driver to drive off quickly.

Soon they drove off and everyone came out of the house while frowning.

Seo-Jun: Who was there?

Jimin: Was someone spying on us?

Suddently Y/n looked around and her eyes fell on the blood which was on the door's knob.

Y/n: Blood?

But soon she shrugged off and turned to Somi.

Y/n: Come with us and let's talk face to face with Ha-rin.

Somi nodded, feeling scared and they all headed back to the castle.

TIME SKIP...

Jimin opened the basement's door and entered in, followed by Y/n, Seo-Jun and Somi.