Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

"I swear you're the most infuriating woman I've ever met in my life," Gavier growled.

"If I am then I think it's wise for you to leave now," I suggested as I stood on my bed with a brush as my weapon. Hey, it was the last thing that came to my hand that I could use. After Gavier told me to take my clothes off, I almost panicked, and started throwing things at him.

"No." He dead panned and advanced.

"I'm not a slut!" I shouted.

"I know dufus. I was just going to put ointment on your bruises."

"I could do that, I mean it's just on my waist," I reasoned.

"From what I recall, you fell hard on your back. I want to see it." He stepped closer.

"Wait-" I stepped back, not knowing that I was already at the end of the bed. Gavier almost dived and pulled my dress to him, making me fall on him hard instead. His arms surrounded my back gently as my arms surrounded his neck. It was slightly painful but falling on him was definitely better than falling on the hard tiled floor.

Gavier grunted. "Have I told you that you're as heavy as an elephant?"

I scurried away immediately, blushing slightly which was a bad idea because I twisted my back somehow. I lost my balance and fell on him again.

"Jeez not only are you so heavy but so clumsy as well," He sneered.

"Says the one who squashed me earlier."

"Touche." He smirked. "Now turn around."

I did, finally letting him unzip my uniform dress. His touch was sensational and was making me nervous as hell. Why was he doing this? Why was he so gentle suddenly? I gasped when my dress fell on the floor, feeling the gush of cool air. I realized how this scenario was totally wrong. Here I am alone in the room with a guy just wearing my bra and leggings. How indecent of me! I wanted to scream and kick him but the way he was touching me made me forget about almost everything.

"The bruise on your back is small but it's probably bruising more inside. You shouldn't move too much," He said after putting cold cream on my back. I nodded, too embarrassed to say anything. I mean, it was the first time a guy touched me like that. He turned me around so I was facing him. I looked away as he put cream on my waist. Later on, I finally looked at him. With his face closer, I could see more details on his face such as his long and dark eyelashes and sharp nose. I was so busy checking his face out, searching for a flaw, probably a pimple somewhere that I didn't notice that he had already finished and was looking straight at me.

He smirked. "What now little kitten? Are you trying to seduce me?"

I gasped, flushing. "NO, of course not." I covered my chest suddenly conscious of his lingering gaze on me.

"Don't even bother, you totally have no sex appeal. I might as well look at a log." He scoffed and turned around.

"What?" I mean I didn't have the best body in the world but I still had breasts and curves. A log doesn't have those!

"You heard me." He deadpanned as I glared at him.

The door suddenly opened and in came my two roommates. Their eyes almost bulged from their eye sockets when they saw me and Gavier.

"H-hey there Prince Gavier, are we interrupting something?" Nessa stuttered as Ria raised her eyebrow at me.

"Guys it's not what you think-"I began.

"I'm just leaving. Apparently she didn't please me enough," Gavier cut me off as he smirked. My jaw dropped open as my friends gasped as they gaped at me and him.

"Gavier!!!" I screamed. I couldn't believe this prick. How dare he humiliate me in front of my friends? I needed to make him pay. But he had already slammed the door and left while chuckling, making it too late for me.

"Clarissa, spill and spill in details !" Nessa almost screamed as she jumped on my bed with me.

"What the hell was that about?!" Ria exclaimed which was surprising.

"First of all guys, you need to calm down, and no it's not what you think. He just helped me tend on my injuries. See." I showed them my bruises.

"Oh, that looks painful, but I still can't believe it. Aww, he's so sweet to you even though you attacked him this morning," Nessa babbled.

Oh right, I guess that was nice of him and I haven't even thanked him yet.

"And he was teasing you. Holy, you even called him by his first name," Ria gasped but her face still looked emotionless, "I didn't know a fight would make people that close."

"What do you mean? Don't you guys call him by his first name?"

"Yes we do but we still call him Prince and so does everyone except for his best friends; Prince Lucas and Prince Eric."

"Oh, I see." I didn't know how I should feel about that. "We're not even friends though. But we need to act as if we are when we're out in the public."

"What do you mean? Tell us everything." Nessa was hopping on my bed excitedly like a child.

"You mean after you guys deserted me earlier with them." I raised my eyebrow at them.

They smiled at me guiltily and meekly said sorry.

"Fine, but give me food first. I'm hungry." And I of course wouldn't let this opportunity flee especially when a friend was guilty and would do anything to compensate it.

Finally my head started functioning again.

Here you go my readers! XD Sorry, if it's kind of short, the next one will be longer, I promise.

Please vote and tell me what you guys think! It really means a lot when you guys comment so I know where I'm heading. :) I'm glad so far you guys are liking it. xD

Once again, thanks heaps, you guys rock the universe! XD