ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

𓂸|𝗘𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗢𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 | 𝗣𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 |𓂸
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𓂸|𝗘𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗢𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 | 𝗣𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 |𓂸𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

•••

i set up the timer on TikTok before doing the li stiff hip dance.

Cece jumped in at the end and I pushed her bald head ass.

"okay then hoe. be like that."she nodded at me and I laughed as the video ended.

"sorry , not sorry."I shrugged and she mugged me sitting on my couch and I grabbed my phone going in the kitchen.

i placed it on my counter FaceTiming Kashai and he answered on the fourth ring.

"hey kash."I smiled standing in front of the camera and he ain't say nun.

he had his hoodie over his eyes and he was in the dark.

"hellooo."I dragged and he didn't say nun so I frowned because what the fuck.

"you good ?" I asked him picking up my phone walking out the kitchen. I'm fasho finna do a pop up cause this is weird.

"I'm coo."he said in a whisper. I could hear something in his voice that wasn't right.

"Mhmm." I said before putting myself on mute and tapped Cece .

"I'm finna drop u off at papa nem house , come on."

ఌఌఌ

"kashai !"I called out to him but ion get no response he had a all his lights off and I frowned slightly making my way to his room.

i opened his room door and it was dark inside there too, I walked further into his room and seen him layed out in his bed.

I walked over to his bed slipping off my shoes and sat on his bed and turned on my flash light.

I tapped him lightly and he flinched slowly looking at me.

I pulled off his hoodie of his head and looked into his low eyes.

"What's wrong ?"i asked him and he didn't reply he sat up against his head board and played with his finger.

to be honest ion know what yo do cause he really ain't even saying shit right now.

"C'mere."he said patting his lap and i slowly went over to him and sat on his lap before he placed his hands on my butt.

"you gone tell me what's wrong?"i said leaning my body against him and placed my head in his neck before I took my finger and ran it across his neck.