Chapter 37~ Cigarettes

Not edited- Heyyy pretty people, how r u tdy?

Okay, so when this gets 2K+ comments and 1.1K+ votes I will start writing the next chapter...Yeah it's going to be smut, you'll understand when you're done reading this chapter but yeah. I will start writing the smut tmr cause im going to bed now, but obvi it takes longer to write n edit smut so it will be posted on Tuesday whenever I wake up!

So yeah, make sure to vote and comment for that...

have a fun readdddd

Sebastian Morales

Why does she never talk about books with me?

It's almost been 30 minutes and they're still talking about this book, well I haven't read the Spanish love deception. But I want to.

I keep my eyes on them but my hand comes out and smacks Nico when I hear a snore from him, he jumps up, pulling a gun out and my eyes widen before I grab it and hide it from abuela. She hates guns in her room.

I glare at him and he rolls his eyes, lifting his hips off the sofa before grabbing a lighter and a cigarette.

I watch as he lights it, idiot wants to get his ass beat.

"Oh my god, the soccer match." Abby squeals, abuela grins before they turn to each other and start talking.

I feel the corners of my lips tilting up when I see her smile, fuck-this woman is perfect in every single way. Her smile bright and beautiful, her hazel eyes shine as she talks with a grin, her pretty pink lips, she's full of fucking life when she's like this.

She's my life, that's why I call her mi vida.

The first time I said that to her was when I was bomb high, she thinks I don't remember anything from that night but I remember every single detail. How she pulled Regina off of me, how I made her sit in my lap, how she helped me fall asleep, when I told her to leave when I fall asleep so I don't hurt her, me playing with her pretty hair, her small glares whenever I said something that made her blush.

I could understand why she said she doesn't know who took me up that day, and I don't think I'll ever bring this up for her.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I feel my phone buzz, sighing when it keeps buzzing so I open it and see Ares texting me.

We caught one of the people that attacked Abby and Ivy, he's been passed out from our last torture session and Ares tells me he's just woken up and is making a scene.

I tilt my phone towards Nico, watching my cousin smirk his sinister smirk as he takes a puff of the cigarette. We both stand up off the couch, abuela ignores us but Abby's eyes find me.

I give her a small smile before me and my cousin walk out of the room, "beating people up is my therapy" Nico exhales a cloud of smoke before waving his hand back and forth. Agreed.