Ch 22 [Nightmare's]

[Art is not mine]

Y/N's P.O.V, Nightmare.

I swore i was asleep but this felt too real, i was at Honnoji acadamy and the arena was destroyed, the elite four, Ryuko, Satsuki, everyone was on the ground either knocked out or dead but after i stood up woman came out with my brother and Nui by her side, i had no idea who this was but i knew she had to be an enemy, she was also wearing Junketsu.

????:"Foolish boy, this is the true power of a Kamui."

She activated Junketsu and she looked ready to kill.

????:"Life-fiber overdrive-

-Kamui Junketsu."

I knew the only way she could have gotten her hand's on Junketsu was to pry it from Satsuki's corpse and knowing this kinda pissed me off and seeing the people i cared about hurt pissed me off even more.

Y/N:"You-

-Dirty bitch!"

I couldn't hold back my anger any longer and unleashed it all by transforming into my own demon form.

Y/N:"*Demonic Growl*."

????:"My my Y/N, you're quite strong but not quite strong enough to defeat a Kamui like Junketsu."

She ran toward's me and i charged toward's her ready to kill her for her action's.

????:"Ragh!"

Y/N:"*Demonic Roar*!"

Nightmare end.

Y/N:"Gah!"

Whatever kind of nightmare that was it made my heart rate jump through the roof

Y/N:(What the hell was that? I should probably keep it in mind, that was to real to be just a nightmare

Y/N:(What the hell was that? I should probably keep it in mind, that was to real to be just a nightmare.)

I got up and went to the kitchen to get a drink of water then i was just going to go back to bed but, Ryuko was in the kitchen doing the same thing and we ended up talking.

Ryuko:"Thirsty?"

Y/N:"A little, i'll just go back to bed after though."

I got my drink and was getting ready to ge back to bed when Ryuko kinda caught on to what i was thinking about.

Ryuko:"Let me take a wild guess, you had a nightmare, didn't you?"

Y/N:"Hit the nail on the head, but it wasn't bad i promess."

Ryuko:"You sure? Cause if you want to talk about it i'm right here."

I debated for a second or two on if i wanted to talk about it but in the end i decided to talk with her.

Y/N:"Well, in short what happened was, we were at Honnoji in the arena....and just about everyone was either knocked out cold or dead, after i got up some woman walked out with my brother and Nui beside her, and one thing i'll never forget about that dream is that she was wearing Junketsu."

Ryuko:"Hm."

I continued on for about a minute or two telling her every little detail about the nightmare, and she seemed to agree with me that it was "To Realistic" to have been just a normal nightmare.

Ryuko:"If it was a vision of the future, then maybe it was because of your demonic blood you saw it?"

Y/N:"It's a possibility i can't ignore, should i tell the councel?"

Ryuko:"I'm not sure, they might just look at us like were crazy to be honest, let's just keep it between us for now, but the damned second you start seeing sign's of it being a vision and not a nightmare we're walking our asses up to them and telling them what's going on."

Y/N:"Okay, we should probably get to bed we don't want to be blacking out in the middle of class."

Ryuko:"Oi, would it be okay by you if we shared the bed tonight?"

Y/N:"Sure, you are my girlfriend after all."

Ryuko:"One of three *Chuckle*."

Y/N:"We'll never get used to saying that, will we?"

Ryuko:"No clue."

After that we went to my room where we cuddled up in the bed and fell asleep, but i swear as i dozed off i heard a voice inside my head.

Mysteryous Voice:"Everything is about to change Y/N. Everything is about to change."

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter, I'll see y'all later peace]

|Oh sweet mama! We are still going with the double upload's!|