Chapter Twelve

After Chica had finished telling Roxy the gist of everything, her mouth was wide open. With a deep breath, she stood up and exhaled. Then she picked up a trash can and threw it. Chica gasped loudly and tried to calm her. Gregory shifted behind Sun, who had a concerned look on his face. 

"Please, Roxanne, don't pull a Monty and destroy everything in sight," he begged.
Roxy glared at Sun. "Be glad I don't. Otherwise-"

Chica put her hand on her shoulder. "Okay, that's enough everyone! Are you okay, Roxy?"

Roxy sat back down and crossed her arms. "Totally. I mean, it's not like I just found out that the best friend who holds the group together is going behind all our backs."
Chica winced and sat down next to her. "Maybe... he has a button too?"

Everyone's eyes widened at that. Sun smiled immediately. "I never thought of that! Oh my star lights and sunshine, Gregory, we can save him too!"

Gregory narrowed his eyes. "I never saw a button." 
"Well the buttons are hidden," Chica pointed out. 
Sun nodded enthusiastically. Gregory thought that they were getting their hopes up. But maybe there was a chance that Freddy could go back to the sweet, helpful bear he was before. "Gregory? Gregory are you there?" 

Freddy's sudden voice from the watch made everyone jump. Sun let out a silent breath. "I forgot about that. Hey! Maybe we don't need you to pretend to be on his side! What if you can get him to come here, and we can all find the button to turn off his..."
Sun paused and thought for a moment. "Dark side! Evil side!" Chica piped in.

"Corrupted," Gregory smiled, probably an evil smile.
Everyone widened their eyes at him and Sun pointed at him, also smiling. "YES! CORRUPTED FREDDY! That is what we will call him! Perfect!"
"Okay but I need to answer this dude. What do I say?" Gregory asked.

"Tell him to meet us- you- here," Sun responded.
Gregory nodded. "Freddy, I completed your task. But I have..... a situation. Come meet me by the uh.... games?"
Silence. Then he spoke. "I will try, Gregory. I will see you in five minutes."
"Thank you, Freddy. Please hurry."

After that, everyone let out a breath of relief. "Now, we just have to plan and get everyone into place," Chica rubbed her hands together, ready to plan.
"Alright then," Sun put his hands on his hips. "Let's get to work."