Chapter 76: Out of the Frying Pan

If Shido accepts Yumiko Miura's chocolate now, he must taste it now and then give his opinion. If he says that it is delicious, it will please the other party; if he says that it is unpalatable, Yumiko will make persistent efforts and try it again for him tomorrow.

Moreover, from what they said just now, it seems that Yui Yuigahama and the others helped to make it together. He did not know the cooking skills of Ebina Hina, but Yui...

He really had no confidence in her!

You know, in the original story, Yui went to the service club for help in order to make cookies. Under the careful guidance of Yukino Yukinoshita, she still made black carbon.

Now without Yukino by her side, it might be even worse than black carbon.

Of course, she was just assisting. Judging from what Yumiko Miura did last time, she should be fine as long as Yui didn't get too involved.

But even so, Shido didn't intend to accept it!

Although it was Yumiko's kindness, it was precisely the reason why he could not accept it.

Last week was the Obligation Chocolate, which the whole class had, but this time, it was only given to him, so the weight of it was much heavier.

Thinking that this chocolate had such a heavy value, he really couldn't take it, so he smiled wryly, responded with an excuse:

"Sorry Miura... The thing is, I don't like chocolate very much, so..."

"Is that so?"

Yumiko was stunned, she did not expect Shido to reply like this.

It may be because she had no resistance to desserts as a girl, she naturally believed that everyone else would like these kinds of sweet things too.

But it turned out that Shido didn't like it. No wonder why he said that last week!

In fact, it wasn't that there was anything wrong with her chocolate at all, it was just that the other party didn't like eating chocolate. Thinking about it this way, Shido didn't seem to deny her femininity, so there was no need to be so disappointed.

Yumiko Miura, who had figured it out, couldn't help but raise the corners of her mouth slightly.

And Shido, who was facing her, felt a bit strange. How could she be happy to hear that he didn't like chocolate?

He didn't understand, but he knew that this was not a time of indecision, so he continued:

"Yes, that's why I never accepted chocolate. I made an exception last time because you were so sincere, however, it's just not my favorite dessert."

With that being said, there was no way the other party could give him chocolate anymore.

Shido thought happily in his heart.

"I see..."

Yui Yuigahama nodded thoughtfully.

"What's wrong?"

Ebina Hina asked her curiously.

"Didn't I buy a lot of chocolates on Valentine's Day before? But when I gave it to Itsuka, he didn't take it, and said he wouldn't take it no matter what. At that time, I thought he hated me or something!"

Yui explained while recalling.

On Valentine's Day, Yui wanted to make the boys of her class happy, so she bought some chocolate for everyone, but only Shido didn't accept it. She thought that she was hated, and naturally she didn't like Shido.

So after being scolded last week, she started hating the blue-haired teen a bit, but now that she thought about it, it was just that Shido didn't like chocolate...

But even so, how could you call me a bitch!

Yui glared at Shido unhappily.

"Yui, did you give Itsuka-kun chocolate before?"

Yumiko asked with a kind smile, but for some reason, Yui felt a chill in her spine.

"It's just the Obligation Chocolate that the whole class has!"

Yui waved her hand and explained. She knew that Yumiko liked Shido, and naturally she didn't want the other party to misunderstand.

She didn't even have the slightest interest in Shido.

In fact, Yumiko wasn't blaming her. She was blaming herself: How could Yui be one step ahead of her? It seemed like she had to work harder.

Yumiko sighed softly and said with a bit of pity:

"If you don't like it, it's okay... Yui, you can eat it!"

"Huh?"

Yui nodded dumbly, and then ate it obediently.

Judging from her bland reaction, the chocolate should be okay, at least it's not dark carbon crisp or something.

Shido let out a soft sigh of relief. It was great that this matter was over like this, and Yumiko didn't seem to blame him, which was fortunate.

The most troublesome thing about his decision just now lies in Yumiko's mood. If the other party decided to trouble him because of his rejection, it would be really hard to handle. After all, there were many supporters of hers in this class, or even in the entire school.

Looking at Yumiko's casual attitude, he shouldn't have to worry too much.

But what Shido did not know was that this issue was not over yet, for Yumiko just made another decision.

Ding dong~

The class bell rang, Yumiko and the others returned to their seats. A teacher with long pink hair and green eyes walked in. She wore a suit with black stockings and dark red high heels, calmly saying:

"Quiet. The class starts now..."

Seeing this young and beautiful female teacher, everyone naturally knew that this was the World History class. Although this teacher looked slender, they knew better than to mess with her. In fact, almost every teacher in this school knew how to deal with disobedient students.

Therefore, Yumiko Miura, who was searching the Internet for information on how to make cookies, had no choice but to put her phone away and wait for the next break.

That's right, Yumiko decided to try making cookies for Shido after the failed attempt on chocolate!

Shido naturally didn't know what Yumiko was thinking about, but now he was thinking about Tohka. Would she be hungry and order takeout?

"Itsuka!"

The teacher suddenly shouted.

"Present!"

Shido was startled and quickly stood up.

"Doubt. Is your throat better?"

The teacher seemed a little worried.

"I'm okay now, Sensei..."

Shido smiled a little embarrassedly, knowing that he had faked it last time, but luckily he wasn't found out.

"That's good, pay attention in class and sit down!"

The teacher nodded lightly, then continued to teach the content of the textbook.