Chapter 77: And Into the Boring Girlfriend

This teacher, whose name was Mafuru Kirisu, was also a well-known figure in the anime. Her popularity was dramatically high. It could be said that the combination of the other heroines of the show "We Never Learn" could not even hold a candle to her.

It's just that Shido, who was a die-hard supporter of Fumino Furuhashi, didn't quite understand the sensei's exaggerated popularity. Although her contrasting effect made her cute and kawaii, it shouldn't make her number one.

Kirisu Sensei, in front of the students, had always maintained a cold and serious appearance, but in her private life, she was a clumsy woman who couldn't even do housework. Perhaps it was this contrast that brought her huge popularity.

By the way, Shido saw Kirisu Sensei near his home a couple months ago. At that time, she was wearing the uniform of a high school girl. If he had never seen a similar scene in the anime, he would have thought that it was her sister.

Of course, Shido didn't talk to her at that time, knowing full well that she probably didn't want to be seen in that costume by the students!

Shido chuckled, and then he didn't think about it any further, listening to the class carefully. It could be seen that Kirisu Sensei's teaching was still relatively blunt.

During the break, Shido was about to take a nap, but suddenly someone came to him again. This time, it was not a woman, but a man.

"Tomoya Aki? Is there something wrong?"

Shido frowned, and he had a bad premonition when he saw the interesting expression on his face.

"Itsuka, do you know what the Gal Game is?"

Tomoya Aki asked expectantly.

"Uh..."

Shido was stunned when he heard the words. He naturally knew about the game of beautiful girls, but he didn't have much experience with them.

Well, the question is: Why did the other party suddenly ask him about this?

Does he want me to make games with him?

No way!

In the perspective of the other party, Shido should be that kind of annoying fake otaku, and he should not know that he was a light novel writer. How could he come and ask him to make games with him?

But thinking that this person was Tomoya Aki, it was not completely impossible. After all, in the original show, he literally forced Megumi Kato, who had no interest at all, to join the game production team, and let the other party become the main heroine of the game.

Wait!

Megumi Kato?

Shido was startled, and suddenly remembered the main heroine of the show "How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend". How could he forget her like that?

He had subconsciously forgotten this girl for the past year! Her lack of presence was really no joke!

Shido took a look around, and sure enough, next to Tomoya Aki, there was a very cute girl with short hair, with neat features and a good figure. However, there were no special traits that would make her memorable to people at first glance.

Megumi Kato.

At this time, Megumi Kato seemed to sense his gaze, and looked up in his direction, knowing full well that no one would look at her if there was nothing special

So she was also a little curious: Who was watching her at this time?

But after she raised her head, Shido had already withdrawn his gaze, so Megumi couldn't tell who was looking at her.

Tomoya Aki? Or Shido Itsuka?

Megumi pondered.

What Shido didn't know was that he accidentally provoked a big boss. If he had a second chance, he would definitely avoid it.

"So, Itsuka, what do you think of Gal Games?"

Tomoya Aki asked again anxiously.

"I've heard of it, but I've never played it!"

Shido replied truthfully.

"Then are you interested in completing one of the best Gal Games in the world with me?"

Tomoya Aki asked with bright eyes.

"Not interested!"

Shido replied bluntly.

"Why not?"

Tomoya Aki seemed a little surprised. How come no one was willing to make the best Gal Game in the world with him!?

"The Gal Game you mentioned requires a lot of work. For example, drawing pictures, writing a script, coding, and producing music. I don't know any of them, so I can't help much..."

Shido explained softly, hoping that the other party would give up.

But it was not Tomoya's character to easily retreat. He shook his head and said:

"No, it doesn't matter, I can teach you!"

"Just out of curiosity, do you know anything about drawing pictures, writing a script, coding, or producing music?"

Shido asked.

"..."

Tomoya opened his mouth, and he found that he really seemed to know none of these!

But it doesn't matter, just ask someone to help...

Tomoya thought optimistically.

"Well, we are students, and our duty is to study. Making games is a time-consuming thing. We shouldn't be thinking about it until after graduation..."

Shido sat up straight, pretending to be the model student.

"The model student" excuse was really useful. Every time there was an activity that he didn't want to participate in, he would say that he would have no time to study, and other people couldn't really force him, not even Tomoya Aki.

Naturally, Tomoya Aki didn't continue to invite him, maybe he just thought that Shido was right. Since he didn't know any of these things, there was really no need to invite him.

In fact, Tomoya Aki had also approached other people, including the beautiful black-haired senpai, Utaha Kasumigaoka, and his elementary school classmate, Eriri Spencer Sawamura. The two of them would absolutely be perfect for drawing pictures and writing a script.

But they both refused, and they didn't even give him a reason.

Therefore, Tomoya Aki had no choice but to try asking Shido, but he rejected him too. Why is nobody interested in making Gal Games!?

What Tomoya didn't know was that the heroine in his mind was sitting next to him at this time.

However, according to the current situation, he would never find out that the girl he met in his "Fateful Encounter" was actually his classmate all along...