Chapter 24

Ignacio felt like he simply added more fuel to the flames

Ignacio felt like he simply added more fuel to the flames. Camilo's fiery look as he stood in front of him, almost ready to throw hands at the slightly larger male. All Ignacio wanted was to clear things up between the two, but, uh, let's say things took quite a turn with him simply showing his presence to the curly haired male.

"How bold of you, to show your face in front of me right after throwing lovey-dovey eyes at my girlfriend."

"I wasn't—"

Camilo neared him, his arms crossed as an attempt to refrain himself from hurting the man. Jealousy had completely taken over his entire being the very moment Ignacio was nearing his vicinity, he hates how he's almost everything he's not.

"Just because you're good looking, confident, and have muscles and other stuff I'd rather not mention as it'll only make my blood pressure rise—"

Wow, okay...

"Doesn't mean you can just try and woo someone's girlfriend, okay?" Camilo tried to talk civilly as he could, the grip on his arms tightened significantly the longer he stared at the man in front of him.

"You have a lot of personal issues you have to work on." Ignacio couldn't help but slightly bit back, he did not appreciate him just throwing false accusations on him when he didn't know what actually transpired.

Ignacio certainly did not like how slightly possessive he is at his girlfriend, like he's going to lose her a second time.

"Ya think? That's generational trauma for you."

I-

Ignacio does not want to think about that.

"Also before you go accusing me of ‘stealing’ your girlfriend, how about you actually talk to her, like I don't know... Like any rational adult would do?"

Camilo bitterly laughed, eyes averting Ignacio's gaze. "I can't talk to her when you're basically coddling her."

Coddling?!

"Excuse me? Listen here, amigo. And I mean, listen." He placed a hand on Camilo's shoulder, gripping it tightly. "You've been in a relationship longer than I could ever have, surely you know that communication is vital in every relationship?"

"And also, don't give me the excuse that you can't talk to her when she told me that she tried talking to you once and you refused to even face her, even shifted into Antonio mind you!"

"She... told you?"

Jealousy is such an ugly thing indeed, it festers and grows. An invasive weed in a garden of flowers, with thorns prickling your heart with every move you make.

It hurts.

Maybe because you didn't try hard enough.

What?