~18

I was sandwiched between Jimin and Namjoon, with Hoseok, Jungkook, and Taehyung at the back. Yoongi was the one driving and Seokjin was at the passengers' seat.

For some reason, I felt nervous around Namjoon.

They had arrived at my humble apartment around 5:21. I remember watching in awe as Taehyung introduced himself and heaved up my heavy suitcases at the back together with all their stuff. He could carry it as if it were two marshmallows...

And then I saw a man wearing glasses call over to me, and I assumed it must be Namjoon. Just like before, I was devastated by how he looked charming and yes, handsome, like the others.

Yet, it must be because of what Hoseok said about his powers. Though I haven't seen it yet, I still felt a strong aura around him.

Don't be nervous, Y/N. He is one of your soulmates. He will be kind and understanding, so you don't have to be scared of him.

"How old are you, Y/N?" Namjoon suddenly asked me, making me startle a little.

"I'm 23," I answered.

"You're the same age as Jungkook, then," he smiled at me, and I felt my heart beat faster.

I watched Jungkook lean forward. "Really?" He looked at me, grinning like a bunny. "Finally, I have someone my age."

I looked away, trying to hide my blushing face.

My eyes trailed over to Seokjin, who glanced my way. I caught him smirking at my reaction. I then looked at Jimin, who was looking out the window, and he, too, had an amused look on his face.

If I wasn't careful, then everyone would probably read my feelings and reactions openly, especially if I had already bonded with them.

I looked at everyone around the van. This was the first time we were all present as soulmates. But they were also my bosses, and I knew it would become overwhelming soon.

"So, do you know our abilities?" Namjoon asked me. 

I nodded. "Hoseok told me all about you and your abilities."

"That's good, then." This time, Namjoon looked at me, and he smiled, dimples showing.

My stomach churned, full of butterflies, and I thought my face was gonna explode when Jimin put a hand on my shoulder, sending calming waves. "Y/N, you haven't eaten yet, right? We haven't eaten yet, too. Hyung, how about we go eat somewhere?"

At this, Namjoon brightened. "That's a great idea. Yoongi hyung, can you find us a place where we can eat?"

Yoongi nodded. "Okay. Hyung, help me."

Seokjin pulled out his phone. "I'll search for any 24/7 restaurant we can pass by."

I looked at Jimin gratefully. Thank you, I mouthed.

He smiled back at me, patting my shoulder.

As the others busied themselves by talking or using their phones, I whispered to him, "Yah, you never finished telling me all about Big Hit."

When I said that, Jimin hung his head. "I'm sorry... I didn't do my end of the bargain, didn't I?"

Sighing, I took his hand, surprising him. "It's fine. As long as you get to tell me this week, okay?"

"Okay," he promised.

"What are you guys whispering about?" A new voice chimed in.

Me and Jimin both got goosebumps. It was Taehyung, leaning on top of headrests. 

"Are you guys telling each a secret? What is it?" He asked, grinning.

"Nothing, Taehyung-ah," Jimin said, though I could tell he was nervous. "We were just talking and sharing about our favorite foods."

"Ah yes," Taehyung nodded at me. "Food is the best."

I looked at Jimin, wondering why he didn't tell him. He wouldn't look me in the eye. "Jimin, why are you--"

"Found one!" Seokjin suddenly cried out, stopping me from saying more. "There's a 24/7 Subway with a Drive-Thru. It's about 3 kilometers away."

"Perfect," Yoongi nodded. "I'm getting hungry anyway. Is everyone okay with eating at Subway?"

We all nodded.

"Yes, Subway is the best." Hoseok commented, licking his lips.

Subway again? Well...it wasn't bad, and their sandwiches were delicious, but I just had one with Seokjin days ago... Oh, well. Now's not the time to be picky, especially not in front of my soulmates.

We arrived at the Drive-Thru. 

"Okay, I think it'd be ideal to order something that's a bit heavy, so that we can have the energy to do the activities," Namjoon said.

There'll be activities?

Before continuing to the window, Yoongi looked at the rest of us. "Okay, so what are your orders?"

I was about to say it when, the boys at the back leaned forward, shouting.

"I want the Ham Sandwich!"

"Sliced Chicken for me!"

"Footlong!"

Namjoon looked back at them. "Wait, guys, calm down. Um, Seokjin hyung, what's your order?"

"I'll have the Ham Sandwich. I don't care about the size, as long as it has ham in it."

"Okay, Ham Sandwich, any size," Namjoon repeated.

"Yoongi can pick what size," Seokjin replied.

"Okay, I'll have a B.L.T. 6 inches long," Namjoon replied. "What about you, Y/N?"

"Uhh, I'll have a Chicken Ham Egg & Cheese, please. 6 inches long."

I barely noticed when Namjoon called on the others.

Was this how soulmates really spent time with one another? Jeongyeon and the girls made it seem so easy and fun. Well, I, for one, am thankful that I got to meet them, but somehow, it's been hectic.

Seokjin must've sensed my darkening mood so he reached over and gave me a bear sticker, pasting it on my wrist.

I looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

"It'll be fine," he said, amidst all the noise and shouting.

I genuinely smiled.

I trust you.