Chapter Seven

𝐸𝑛𝑧𝑜 ☽

"I'm not wearing this Enzo."

I laughed, "But why? It's so pretty." I exaggerated.

I gave her an old black dress. It was short, and tight as fuck.

She rolled her eyes, "Enzo, you can see half my ass in this dress. I look like a slutty nurse."

"Well, it's not like I haven't seen your ass before."

Aurora gagged and walked out of my office, then came back in the clothes she had come to the club in.

We really didn't have much work to do, aside from a few jobs interviews I needed her for.

And some paperwork I needed to finish off.

"Alright Rossi, what are we doing first?"

"Rossi?"

"That is your last name, isn't it? And I figured since you have a nickname for me, I'll have on for you too."

She grinned, flashing her teeth at me.

I glared at her as she sat down and pulled a pile of paperwork in front of her. She grabbed a black pen from the pen cup on my desk and began writing.

"Do you even know what your filling out?"

"Job applications."

She was good. Too good.

I leaned back in my chair and watched her, occasionally taking a sip of the drink I had in my hand. I offered her some wine when she walked in, but she declined, saying something along the lines of, 'It's a workplace, not a party.'

She was definitely wrong about that one, but I did admire her work ethic.

"You just going to sit there and watch me while I work?" She said without looking up.

I hummed, she shook her head and moved onto the next piece of paper.

"Why haven't you checked any of these? Some of these people could be really good employee's," She moved onto the next application and looked up at me, "Enzo, you haven't checked some of these in months. Is this really how you run shit around here?"

"Well, since I have you now, you can go through them before I approve any of them."

"Lazy motherfucker," She mumbled under her breath.

I chuckled, then grabbed the piece of paper she had just finished checking. I skimmed through it, then looked at her once again.

"Chloe Smith, applying for the position of assistant."

Aurora hummed. She looked up and met my stare.

"You wanna know why I didn't want to go through these?"

I tossed the paper back onto the desk and took another sip of my drink. Aurora put the paper she had been reading down and raised an eyebrow.

"Chloe Smith is a girl I used to date back in high school. She's been chasing me ever since I broke up with her. She finally found me, and I've seen her at this club way to much. She's been applying for a job here for months, half of those applications are probably under her name."

Aurora smirked, put her pen down and started going through all the documents. After about ten minutes of her sorting the pieces of paper and me just watching her, she had two different piles.

"What are these?"

She pointed to the larger stack, "Ladies," Then she pointed to the smaller pile, "Gentlemen."