Draco the protector

Monday – 18th December – Ravenclaw Tower – 8:31 am

I smirked as I opened my eyes and wrapped my hand around the stone. I slowly got up and placed the stone in my pajama pocket and then opened the curtains around my bed. My eyes widened when I caught on to what time it was.

The train would leave at 11 AM! I only have three hours to check everything before going onto the train.

"Good morning Harry!" I looked and saw Terry smiling at me with a large smile as I then smiled back. Michael then came out of the bathroom fully clothed and dampish hair. Michael then smirked softly when he caught sight of me sleepily making my way out of bed.

"You know, I've never seen you up so late in the day before Harry. Usually you're up before Terry and me." I smiled at Michael as well as I gathered my robes.

"I was up doing… stuff." I said as Terry and Michael stared at me with confusion. Terry spoke first as I picked up my robes and undergarments for when I get out of the shower.

"Were you seeing a girl?" I blushed bright red in embarrassment. The only girl I had every had interest in dating was Ginny and that is definitely not happening in this life.

"N-no!" I said as turned to face them. Both Terry and Michael had smirks on their faces as they came closer to me and cornered me between them and my bed.

"Then was it a… guy?" I blushed even more as Terry and Michael leaned in closer. I leaned back as far as I could without falling over and giving them more of an advantage.

"No! I was… sneaking around." I said as both Terry and Michael pouted. I rolled my eyes and tried to get past them to the bathroom when they blocked me again. I frowned at them as they stared at me with blank stares.

"Where were you sneaking around?" Michael asked as I gave them an innocent look. Terry and Michael merely raised an eyebrow at me before looking at each other. They looking back at me again with twin smirks. I sighed in defeat.

"I was snooping around the Third Corridor." I said and quickly pushed past them in their shock and bolted into the bathroom. I locked the door and placed my clothes on the cloths rack. I grabbed the stone from my pajama pocket and placed it on my clean pile of clothes.

I'm so glad each room has their own bathroom and a lock. It would be impossible to hide the stone with the other boys peaking at my things every few minutes.

I had noticed then other Ravenclaw boys watching me and trying to take peaks at my things whenever I wasn't looking in class. It got quite annoying after a while. Heck, it was annoying when they first started it! The girls do it too. They go between watching me, looking at the things I do and glaring at any girl that comes into contact with myself. It was even more annoying and rude then the boys!

I quickly started getting unchanged as I shook myself out of my thoughts and turned on the shower with a smile.

Going to Ravenclaw was the right decision. After all, I wouldn't have the friends I have now if I wasn't in this house.

FWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGW

Monday – 18th December – Ravenclaw Tower – 8:48 am

I walked out of the bathroom with a sigh of relief. The shower had relaxed my tense muscles from last night.

I had the Philosophers stone in my robe pocket; it is a small pocket inside my robe for small objects like remembrance balls and scrolls of parchment.

I should talk to Severus after I either sneak past Terry and Michael or say something surprising and get past them. I nodded at the plan and took three steps into the room after I shut the door, I was then surrounded by not only Terry and Michael but Tracey as well.